27WON RMM NVH

fannyypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK7
Country flag
What is everyone’s thoughts on 27WON’s RMM? Just installed mine after buying off someone on the forums, and NVH is crazy. Just giving slight throttle below 3k RPMS makes my car shake so much I can’t even see cars clearly out of my side and rear view mirror.
Sponsored

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport CVT
Country flag
What is everyone’s thoughts on 27WON’s RMM? Just installed mine after buying off someone on the forums, and NVH is crazy. Just giving slight throttle below 3k RPMS makes my car shake so much I can’t even see cars clearly out of my side and rear view mirror.
Hahahahaha it do be like that. I have a CVT and end up putting it in sport so the revs climb up past 3k and the vibration evens out. It either softens up a little or you just get used to it after a while. Cant tell which

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe you got the harder Race version? Someone mentioned 27WON makes two versions (Race and Street). Lubing it (the rubber part) may also help but not by much.

OP
OP
fannyypack

fannyypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK7
Country flag
Maybe you got the harder Race version? Someone mentioned 27WON makes two versions (Race and Street). Lubing it (the rubber part) may also help but not by much.
Yeah I have the Race (90A) version. I’ve read the posts about increased NVH and was expecting a good amount. But this is to the point where even change in that tiny shelf in the center console will rattle uncontrollably.

geeeek

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Country flag
I think you will get used to it, I had the 27won 90a for 16,000 miles and now it's weird to me when a car DOESN'T vibrate when I touch the gas. I had it installed at 1,000 miles and this is my first manual car, so it's pretty much ingrained into my idea of what a mt car feels like. Currently have the 70a which is much more daily friendly but still has the good old shakes
Sponsored