borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Did you at least get in-flight snacks and a good movie?
Too funny man! Actually I don't allow food or drinks during the fight. The inflight movie is always The Fast and the Furious.:drive: Not because it's the way I drive, but what I witness on the road around me. So if you're going to bring anything, bring your Nawzzz!
Sponsored

Last edited:

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
if you have any slight rattle in your car with stock rmm then the 27won race rmm will amplify the sounds :spaz:

gMcizzLe

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR; 2014 Camaro SS
Country flag
It's fairly hard-core, which is either a good or bad thing, depending on your perspective. I've been rocking my 90a for a couple years now, no regrets. Although sometimes the dash rattling gets slightly annoying. If you want that solid racecar feel, and really want to feel the car, it's great. If you're always driving around on shitty roads on the daily, you may want to avoid.

OP
OP
carsonpecore

carsonpecore

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T
Country flag
Got under there and found a couple obstacles that always manage to pop up for simple jobs. Bolts were so torqued that I couldnā€™t loosen even with an impact, and my aftermarket frontpipe is in the way of one of the pins so Iā€™d have to take it off for install šŸ˜­. If I have a free day Iā€™ll send it, otherwise itā€™s a paperweight for now lol

Jesus@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Got under there and found a couple obstacles that always manage to pop up for simple jobs. Bolts were so torqued that I couldnā€™t loosen even with an impact, and my aftermarket frontpipe is in the way of one of the pins so Iā€™d have to take it off for install šŸ˜­. If I have a free day Iā€™ll send it, otherwise itā€™s a paperweight for now lol
I managed to put one on by slightly moving the frontpipe without having to completely remove it. Was also able to have access to a lift though.
Sponsored