27Won Performance Window Vent for FC3 Coupes & Si

Do you want a 27Won Window Vent

• Hell Yeah! Vince, please fabricate them for us!

• No, not interested .... I want only the Sedans to have everything.

Results are only viewable after voting.

JC671

Youtube: JaySi.671
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI, '90 GTR, '10 370z, '90 Mr2 Turbo
Country flag
I’ve DM’ed @Vincent@27WON awhile ago pleading to have their Windows Vent that they came out with for the sedan and sedan Si’s available for the FC3 coupes & Si’s.

His response was he didn’t see a need for it for the coupes and that they currently don’t have access to a coupe to help mock up / make one and would ONLY make them if there was enough interest and or demand for it.

I understand their shop car was first a hatchback and now the Si Sedan, that’s why most of their products hit first for those specific models.

All I ask is not forget about us coupes please. The reason you state why these were made were for track days when you need to have windows fully closed this allows you to bring in air / exit air through the vehicle.

I say that, that is the same reason why I’m asking for them. I don’t have access to a full auto-x on track here in Guam, but we do have a drag strip and our average temps are in the mid 80s with high humidity and having that air is crucial while in the pit waiting your turn for the drag strip while wearing a helmet and not wanting to turn the AC on to further increase IAT temps is vital and also eye candy aesthetics.

I ask those all those with coupes to please plead here to @Vincent@27WON if you want one of these https://www.27won.com/blog/27won-pe...aunches-for-the-2016-civic-sedan-amp-si-sedan
made for the coupe models of all trims.

Please Cast your Vote & I hope Vince comes out with these for the Coupes.
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All the people voting no have sedans and hatchbacks. ridiculous

Blitted_Master

First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe (SOLD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It would be pretty cool to run this in tandem with the window visors.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
would be something nice to have for when you do auto x or track days even thou ive never been to one yet
Sponsored