Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2006 v8 4x4 4Runner
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just message them on Instagram or email. I’m sure you can get one without the stencil.
I too inquired about this and Vincent said all the ones currently in stock have the logo sprayed on, and he said no current plans to offer without. That was a no-go for me. Want to stay low key.

Tev42

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
shame they don't offer it without the stencil, no buy for me.
I too inquired about this and Vincent said all the ones currently in stock have the logo sprayed on, and he said no current plans to offer without. That was a no-go for me. Want to stay low key.
Just spray over the stencil with black paint

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Just message them on Instagram or email. I’m sure you can get one without the stencil.
Nope - they have said point blank they would not offer without the stencil. Deal breaker to some but I can see it both ways.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i plan on buying it at some point but plan on redoing the logo in red instead of white

OP
OP
liljay2008

liljay2008

First Name
Jide
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
They probably will eventually. PRL did the same thing when they first released their FMIC. They were all stenciled. But now you gotta stencil it yourself. So maybe 27WON will do the same. I personally like how it looks on mine ?
Sponsored