Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Posting to "watch" thread. I really like the design with the foil on the hot side to split the air. I'm trying to be patient... I nearly sprung for the Mishimoto special on Black Friday. But this is the one I want.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Posting to "watch" thread. I really like the design with the foil on the hot side to split the air. I'm trying to be patient... I nearly sprung for the Mishimoto special on Black Friday. But this is the one I want.
I think it is going to be a while. They are having some fitment issues with their design. I am hoping it will be released and installed on my car before summer 2020. It's kind of up in the air. They have not released any kind of update that I have seen in a while. I think it will be worth the wait though. Just hope it's not going to be $1,000+

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think it is going to be a while. They are having some fitment issues with their design. I am hoping it will be released and installed on my car before summer 2020. It's kind of up in the air. They have not released any kind of update that I have seen in a while. I think it will be worth the wait though. Just hope it's not going to be $1,000+
Have had a few delays, hoping for an early FEB launch.
Sponsored