Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Could you offer a plain black finish for those don't want the stencil on the upcoming batch?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Can I specify plain black finish without stencil when ordering??

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Wait a minute.... Did I miss buying this intercooler (again)? I have made it a point to check the 27WON website once a day or so and the intercooler product page has never changed from *click listing for more details*........ I totally get that you guys have a lot of irons in the fire, and trust me I'm totally sold on the quality/R&D that you do, but it is pretty frustrating as a consumer with cash in fist to not be able to buy a product or not have pre-order quantity and date/time of pre-order accessible; it seems akin to how the iPhone was hyped up when it was the only game in town.

Please don't take this as a rant but this buying process with your company is a little frustrating - multiple threads on new products in the works for years (according to threads here) yet the ones people want are produced in so few quantities and there isn't clear communication on when you can actually click "add to cart". I doubt I speak for only myself when I say I/many of us want this intercooler because of the design/quality but will probably look at other quality options if the entire Summer is going to go by and this be unavailable to install.

MYSI2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
Wait a minute.... Did I miss buying this intercooler (again)? I have made it a point to check the 27WON website once a day or so and the intercooler product page has never changed from *click listing for more details*........ I totally get that you guys have a lot of irons in the fire, and trust me I'm totally sold on the quality/R&D that you do, but it is pretty frustrating as a consumer with cash in fist to not be able to buy a product or not have pre-order quantity and date/time of pre-order accessible; it seems akin to how the iPhone was hyped up when it was the only game in town.

Please don't take this as a rant but this buying process with your company is a little frustrating - multiple threads on new products in the works for years (according to threads here) yet the ones people want are produced in so few quantities and there isn't clear communication on when you can actually click "add to cart". I doubt I speak for only myself when I say I/many of us want this intercooler because of the design/quality but will probably look at other quality options if the entire Summer is going to go by and this be unavailable to install.
Yes round 2 hit. I had the date saved for preorders but they did not give any heads up to people when the orders would officially open. I thought that was a little lame. I had to refresh the page very hour. Even after the product was available for preorder, there was no post on any social media that I could see about it. I got lucky with my order. I feel for you. That is extremely frustrating. Save the date on the next preorder and just check it every hour from 10 till 4. That’s when the orders opened up this last time.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
To be fair to 27WON, in regard to my personal preorder experience.

I signed up for email preorder notification.

Also, I made reminder on my calendar on the preorder date.

On the preorder day, bright and early Hawaiian time, I called 27WON and Vincent answered to confirm preorder will start in eight minutes when his shop opens.

I waited and after eight minutes had elapsed. My order was processed and confirmed.

I did my diligence and it paid off. Now I wait patiently for the order.

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I put it on my calendar for Thursday the 28th so hopefully this will all be moot come then!

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I put it on my calendar for Thursday the 28th so hopefully this will all be moot come then!
I also had set my calendar to 5/28 to preorder, but I it's now delayed to 6/23 preorder and mid-July delivery.

I think my stock clutch will thank me that I'll only have the 27won intake & TSP tune for now lol.

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I also had set my calendar to 5/28 to preorder, but I it's now delayed to 6/23 preorder and mid-July delivery.

I think my stock clutch will thank me that I'll only have the 27won intake & TSP tune for now lol.
I actually called them and spoke to Vincet who answered the phone. They are not able to ship the intercoolers until some time in July because their manufacturers were shut down during Covid-19 and their supply chain was disrupted. Understandable and I appreciated his candor, but I just went and ordered the PRL intercooler with chargepipes. I'm planning a trip to the Tail of the Dragon in later July/early August so I couldn't wait or cut it that close. I look forward to purchasing their FSTB if it makes it by then.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
^^^sorry about that!

Even in the best of time, patience is needed when dealing with small business.

Looking forward and hope you post feedback on the PRL intercooler install.
Sponsored