27WON OEM Intercooler breakdown blog & R&D strategy

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic '18 Hatchback Sport MT, Modded C6 Corvette MT
Country flag
Could you offer a plain black finish for those don't want the stencil on the upcoming batch?

Advertisement

Last edited:
OP
Vincent@27WON

[email protected]

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Can I specify plain black finish without stencil when ordering??

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Acura TSX Tech Sedan - Hers, 2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Mine
Country flag
Wait a minute.... Did I miss buying this intercooler (again)? I have made it a point to check the 27WON website once a day or so and the intercooler product page has never changed from *click listing for more details*........ I totally get that you guys have a lot of irons in the fire, and trust me I'm totally sold on the quality/R&D that you do, but it is pretty frustrating as a consumer with cash in fist to not be able to buy a product or not have pre-order quantity and date/time of pre-order accessible; it seems akin to how the iPhone was hyped up when it was the only game in town.

Please don't take this as a rant but this buying process with your company is a little frustrating - multiple threads on new products in the works for years (according to threads here) yet the ones people want are produced in so few quantities and there isn't clear communication on when you can actually click "add to cart". I doubt I speak for only myself when I say I/many of us want this intercooler because of the design/quality but will probably look at other quality options if the entire Summer is going to go by and this be unavailable to install.

MYSI2112

Reaction score
Car(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
Wait a minute.... Did I miss buying this intercooler (again)? I have made it a point to check the 27WON website once a day or so and the intercooler product page has never changed from *click listing for more details*........ I totally get that you guys have a lot of irons in the fire, and trust me I'm totally sold on the quality/R&D that you do, but it is pretty frustrating as a consumer with cash in fist to not be able to buy a product or not have pre-order quantity and date/time of pre-order accessible; it seems akin to how the iPhone was hyped up when it was the only game in town.

Please don't take this as a rant but this buying process with your company is a little frustrating - multiple threads on new products in the works for years (according to threads here) yet the ones people want are produced in so few quantities and there isn't clear communication on when you can actually click "add to cart". I doubt I speak for only myself when I say I/many of us want this intercooler because of the design/quality but will probably look at other quality options if the entire Summer is going to go by and this be unavailable to install.
Yes round 2 hit. I had the date saved for preorders but they did not give any heads up to people when the orders would officially open. I thought that was a little lame. I had to refresh the page very hour. Even after the product was available for preorder, there was no post on any social media that I could see about it. I got lucky with my order. I feel for you. That is extremely frustrating. Save the date on the next preorder and just check it every hour from 10 till 4. That’s when the orders opened up this last time.

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
To be fair to 27WON, in regard to my personal preorder experience.

I signed up for email preorder notification.

Also, I made reminder on my calendar on the preorder date.

On the preorder day, bright and early Hawaiian time, I called 27WON and Vincent answered to confirm preorder will start in eight minutes when his shop opens.

I waited and after eight minutes had elapsed. My order was processed and confirmed.

I did my diligence and it paid off. Now I wait patiently for the order.