27WON more engine dress up pieces?

Should we invest in more engine dress up aesthetic pieces?

• Total voters

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Simple question here fam, should we as a company invest in more engine bay and dress-up pieces? LIke more shrouds, or lips, spoilers, etc?
Sponsored

rtypefk8

First Name
rtype
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
type R
Country flag
Yes, do you folks have engine bay shrouds/cowling around the sides?
Preferably non-carbon fiber

BrandonB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag

casper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback (6MT)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I am a fan of dress-up pieces that also solve an inconvenience from the OEM part. For example, Acuity makes an oil cap that can be removed with a socket wrench. Or as @86salmon suggested, an oil dipstick - the OEM one is pretty hard to read, so maybe improve upon that. If the skid plate had an oil change door that required like 1-3 bolts or convenient no-tools-needed fasteners, I’d probably get that lol. Just make sure the door is big enough so that oil wouldn’t end up on the top side of the plate.

Of course, any of these parts should not introduce a drawback relative to the OEM piece and there needs to be the possibility of everything matching color-wise :)

Just my thoughts. I suspect that you could also sell these parts in a single color “bundle” for a value price since people will want to save on shipping as much as possible.

RepublikaSrpska

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I am a fan of dress-up pieces that also solve an inconvenience from the OEM part. For example, Acuity makes an oil cap that can be removed with a socket wrench. Or as @86salmon suggested, an oil dipstick - the OEM one is pretty hard to read, so maybe improve upon that. If the skid plate had an oil change door that required like 1-3 bolts or convenient no-tools-needed fasteners, I’d probably get that lol. Just make sure the door is big enough so that oil wouldn’t end up on the top side of the plate.

Of course, any of these parts should not introduce a drawback relative to the OEM piece and there needs to be the possibility of everything matching color-wise :)

Just my thoughts. I suspect that you could also sell these parts in a single color “bundle” for a value price since people will want to save on shipping as much as possible.
I AGREE with making the oil/oil filter door bigger so when the oil stream starts shooting out it doesnt make a mess.

I bought some cheap chinese-made crap on ebay and I had a huge oil mess because the oil over-shot the little door and was gushing from every corner of the skid plate, couldnt do anything but sit and watch until the oil stream got smaller...

borcth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It would be cool if you guys made a full front, side and rear lip kit. 27won quality. If at least a nice front lip. a good solid front lip with awesome fitment and a solid installation kit. I like my bayson R, and it's nice but I'm open for future changes. Lug nuts maybe. Good high quality ones that don't rust! A valve cover too. Either in wrinkle paint or regular gloss.

Engine dress up kit. Replacing all the caps, battery tie down, oil dipstick with a 27won matching kit.

Last edited:

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, do you folks have engine bay shrouds/cowling around the sides?
Preferably non-carbon fiber
We don't have shrouds for the FK8 yet.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I definitely want to explore the skid plate. I hate the OEM one lol.

EarthPIG_0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Sedan
Yes please! I agree with pretty much everything mentioned above and would want to see all those ideas come to fruition but I'm especially feeling:
"If you build it, they will come":bow:

Jason Baker

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Vincent
I was just able to hit 88 mph in my civic. Can you please look into a new flux capacitor option for the tenth generation? Mine seems to be shorting out. I’m still stuck in 2023.
I know youll see it my way. 😉
Sponsored