First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking at purchasing the 27won intake...Has anyone used it? Wondering how good they are....and any positive or negative things with this intake
Sponsored

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Looking at purchasing the 27won intake...Has anyone used it? Wondering how good they are....and any positive or negative things with this intake
I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Keeps my IATs low, makes great sounds, and it performs good during floods. Its been flooding a lot recently and iv'e finally put it to the test and I'm honestly impressed. I made it through some pools that I believe would've given some issues with a stock intake. But overall, it's well worth the money.

OP
OP
timtimz

timtimz

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have nothing but good things to say about mine. Keeps my IATs low, makes great sounds, and it performs good during floods. Its been flooding a lot recently and iv'e finally put it to the test and I'm honestly impressed. I made it through some pools that I believe would've given some issues with a stock intake. But overall, it's well worth the money.
Thanks man...I appreciate the feedback...looking at ordering one today...did you install it yourself?

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got mine in the mail the other day and can't wait to install it. Hopefully next few days. Going to DIY garage and use their lift. I'm over laying on the ground and car on jack stands lol. I'm haven't really looked up on numbers it puts up but I like how it looks and hopefully gives me enough sound I'm looking for.

OP
OP
timtimz

timtimz

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got mine in the mail the other day and can't wait to install it. Hopefully next few days. Going to DIY garage and use their lift. I'm over laying on the ground and car on jack stands lol. I'm haven't really looked up on numbers it puts up but I like how it looks and hopefully gives me enough sound I'm looking for.
Yea i think they are the best looking intake out there...being closed in it won't sound as loud as some other name brands on the market but i would rather have the looks over the sound....thats what they make exhaust for...haha

jaybuckets

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've had my 27won intake on for a few weeks and it's been solid thus far, no issues with the heavy rain as of late in SoFlo and keeps the engine running slightly cooler than stock. Plus the overall design makes it so much easier to service it if need be.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
I have my friend his intake and my mount ... Next week will have mine due to covid (back order) We will probably install both next week ... We will test it for a sport hatch and si . With 27won his hybrid setup, you don't worry about having hydro luck. For sure you have colder air comming in ur engine and 27won keep ur trim fuel like stock. Finaly , you should get better trottle respond , sound and little gains on performance. I will keep you update on this. ?

Honda Civic 10th gen 27won Intake 20200526_200910

Honda Civic 10th gen 27won Intake 20200527_210345

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Thanks man...I appreciate the feedback...looking at ordering one today...did you install it yourself?
I did, it was super simple. the hardest part is just flexing the hard rubber intake tube into place

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did, it was super simple. the hardest part is just flexing the hard rubber intake tube into place
Agreed on that part. I called my buddy for some help and over the phone got it figured. And without any gaps! Loosen the bracket bolts to give your self some wiggle room to make sure all the silicone tunes fit tight together. The tighten the best again. And have a long spcket extension!

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Just tried to order tge 27won intake. Got a message back that they are out of stock until mid July. 2019 sport hatch BTW. Im going with the PRL short ram until 27won catches up. Seems like everything they have for my car is out of stock. Supply and demand I guess.
Sponsored