Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll pick mine up when it's on sale for Black Friday! ;)
Hopefully its actually in stock then, a lot of their stuff is so popular, it's usually out of stock the bulk of the time.
Sponsored

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
UR looks cleaner but between DC or UR they both look pretty solid for 1 piece

Fit2Hatch

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hopefully its actually in stock then, a lot of their stuff is so popular, it's usually out of stock the bulk of the time.
Its a small company and he has to balance supply and demand without investing overboard and having overflow of product collecting dust on the shelf.

The lucky few that scored and already in the shipping process probably from leftover stock for the Beta test.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It may have been answered in the 12 pages but are there color options available?
orange will release in the future.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1601395075605.png

This I was not expecting. @Vincent@27WON Can you elaborate? It seems like this came out of nowhere, I assume from your beta testing?
its a small cable we include, super easy swap.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar IMG_20201002_180243
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar IMG_20201002_180232

The new battery cable wouldn't clear the bar by going underneath no matter how I tried, so I threaded the bar underneath the cable and got it to clear nicely.

Build quality is A+, as expected. Finish of the black paint is A+, also as expected. The new battery cable looks equivalent to the OEM cable.

The only wildcard is performance, but because we just had smoke come in from the new Napa fire the Si is staying in the garage and I'm saying indoors.

Last edited:

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
The new battery cable wouldn't clear the bar by going underneath no matter how I tried, so I threaded the bar underneath the cable and got it to clear nicely.

Build quality is A+, as expected. Finish of the black paint is A+, also as expected. The new battery cable looks equivalent to the OEM cable.

The only wildcard is performance, but because we just had smoke come in from the new Napa fire the Si is staying in the garage and I'm saying indoors.
You are the luckiest of ducks. Interesting note about the battery cable not positioning well as instructed. Are you considering if the cable will need any extra heat-wrapping protection?

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
You are the luckiest of ducks. Interesting note about the battery cable not positioning well as instructed. Are you considering if the cable will need any extra heat-wrapping protection?
In the configuration I setup the cable does not rub the bar or the hood, and since the replacement cable comes configured the same as the OEM cable with regards to a corrugated cover and electrical tape holding it in place. I don't see any reason to modify it further.

Mugenkb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Acura RL, 16 Acura MDX, 17 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
In the configuration I setup the cable does not rub the bar or the hood, and since the replacement cable comes configured the same as the OEM cable with regards to a corrugated cover and electrical tape holding it in place. I don't see any reason to modify it further.
Hm, then does it mean that when you need to change out the battery you'll need to remove the strut bar?

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hm, then does it mean that when you need to change out the battery you'll need to remove the strut bar?
That’s definitely what it looks like.

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
That was already a requirement for any one piece bar. At least this one doesn't also block the brake fluid reservoir.

It's a non issue for me because I already dropped the shit OEM battery like a hot potato and got a super start platinum AGM from o'reilly's.
Sponsored