27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability)

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys,

If you know one thing about me and how 27WON operates then you know that we only aim to develop some of the best performing parts out there for the 10th gen. Not only that but you also know how transparent we are with our development and how we test and create parts that actually work. We don't just make something big and shiny, put it in a basic cardboard box, and say here you go. From concept to delivery we aim to REDEFINE and take it all to the next level. The development of our FMIC for the 1.5 liters was no exception.

Check out this article below from Super Street detailing just some of the unique testing and development we did for our upcoming intercooler kit.

http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/additional-tech/27won-x-aem-electronics-intercooler-testing-and-development

Also, be sure to check out our 5 part design blog series as well so that you can be truly educated and be rest assured you are getting the best FMIC kit for your Honda

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

This kit will be ready to order next month. We are working out the final pricing and some trick options so stay tuned for that.
Keep an eye out on our social and here for the latest and the September 2019 release.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (13 of 55).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (21 of 55).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (23 of 55).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (33 of 55).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (34 of 55).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 27WON FMIC Track Day  (47 of 55).JPG

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Such dedication to the craft. No hint of rushing it to market. Quite a few of us are still FMIC-less. Will be watching this thread. Thanks.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Such dedication to the craft. No hint of rushing it to market. Quite a few of us are still FMIC-less. Will be watching this thread. Thanks.
I personally have not picked up a FMIC yet because I was waiting for 27Won to finish theirs. :thumbsup:

GlahdoSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Wow beautiful intercooler love that it is black! Hopefully price is reasonable would love to pick one up once they are available!

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Been waiting for this to drop, so ready. I’d love to see just a basic silver to make it look as stock as possible. Then again black is pretty mean also curious if you guys have set on a price

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow beautiful intercooler love that it is black! Hopefully price is reasonable would love to pick one up once they are available!
Been waiting for this to drop, so ready. I’d love to see just a basic silver to make it look as stock as possible. Then again black is pretty mean also curious if you guys have set on a price
Will likely land between 775 and 875sih for the full kit. WIll announce the true price shortly.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Will likely land between 775 and 875sih for the full kit. WIll announce the true price shortly.
It would be really really really cool if you could stay at or below PRL FMIC price. $782.71 or $792.71 would not be VERY competitive but a least a little bit. :yes:

*Edit* I guess that price range would be pretty competitive in relation to Mishimoto FMIC which is sitting at $956.95 for the whole kit.

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Right on

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Would love an option to have before and after temp sensors with a surface mount display to show temps. Seems like it is always done for testing but never included in the final product. I know the ECU has IAT and IAT2 but something standalone which can stick on the dash would be nice.

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
Would love an option to have before and after temp sensors with a surface mount display to show temps. Seems like it is always done for testing but never included in the final product. I know the ECU has IAT and IAT2 but something standalone which can stick on the dash would be nice.
You mean like a KTuner v2?

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
No I mean independent sensors with dedicsted gauge readouts. Not using the ecu based sensors. I have a ktuner v1.2 and hondahacked headunit for tunerview along with plenty of spare android devices.

I want to see manufacturer integrated, bunged in temp sensors at both the IC inlet and outlet on a aftermarket intercooler. Something built to last and provide reliable independent readings.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated pictures of the kit.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) 10th-gen-civic-pipin

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) civic-x-27won-intercooler-upgrade

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability) honda-civic-intercooler-kit