27WON Front Mount Intercooler Kit for L15 (testing, R&D, and availability)

lukasfotog

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Hoping this comes out in full silver for oem looks

edit: if I wasn’t in military state of Cali I’d say top looks really nice

Last edited:

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
You all are annoying as hell. Why does everyone want the loudest and flashy piece. I would rather have something subtle to make people wonder. When you put a bunch of words on a product it makes it look like something made in China. The W alone is a strong symbol to me of 27won. Putting the full name feels like marketing too much.
I guess I don't really care what stencil you release as long as there is an option to have it without it. I will not fucking buy it if it auto comes with the full name on it.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
You all are annoying as hell. Why does everyone want the loudest and flashy piece. I would rather have something subtle to make people wonder. When you put a bunch of words on a product it makes it look like something made in China. The W alone is a strong symbol to me of 27won. Putting the full name feels like marketing too much.
I guess I don't really care what stencil you release as long as there is an option to have it without it. I will not fucking buy it if it auto comes with the full name on it.
He asked for everyone's opinion... I'm pretty certain that Vincent and 27Won is also going to offer a different option, maybe the bottom or the top stencil, or maybe the top and no stencil. He seems like a smart guy
so I wouldn't get too upset.

mauiSI19

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you always rage out like a 12yr old?

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
He asked for everyone's opinion... I'm pretty certain that Vincent and 27Won is also going to offer a different option, maybe the bottom or the top stencil, or maybe the top and no stencil. He seems like a smart guy
so I wouldn't get too upset.
I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth for how their exhaust was released. I liked it the way it looked the first round then they got the forums way too involved. I waited a long time for that to come out. Ended up passing on it because they decided to keep switching up the design because people were talking shit about how it looked the first go around. I strongly disliked the final design.Everyone hated the second design but still was eager to get their product. The third design came out and I think people were half way tired of waiting and just accepted it so the show would go on. They make product decisions based on what the forums members vote on but who's to say even 80% of the voters even plan on buying the damn thing! Half of these people could just be stop ins to make a quick off the top of the head choice and not even end up buying the product they themselves voted on. There is such thing as giving the people too much control. Idk.... Maybe I am just extra opinionated today. I am sure Vincent will release something I will be happy with.

Gotch

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si
Country flag
Nope, should be bare metal with 27WON or the big “W” in black for better thermal transfer. Any full coating will reduce effectiveness of thermal transfer and not be much better than stock.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth for how their exhaust was released. I liked it the way it looked the first round then they got the forums way too involved. I waited a long time for that to come out. Ended up passing on it because they decided to keep switching up the design because people were talking shit about how it looked the first go around. I strongly disliked the final design.Everyone hated the second design but still was eager to get their product. The third design came out and I think people were half way tired of waiting and just accepted it so the show would go on. They make product decisions based on what the forums members vote on but who's to say even 80% of the voters even plan on buying the damn thing! Half of these people could just be stop ins to make a quick off the top of the head choice and not even end up buying the product they themselves voted on. There is such thing as giving the people too much control. Idk.... Maybe I am just extra opinionated today. I am sure Vincent will release something I will be happy with.

Yeah I could see why that would be upsetting and I get where you are coming from.

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I like the top one. Looks sweet.
Sponsored