Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic ex-t 2017 black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone have 27won downpipe if you do
Do you hear anything different compare to stock downpipe
I got the cat less and the thing sounds same as stock
Just want to make sure if I did anything wrong or the mechanic I took it to mess up
Thank you
Sponsored

Deleted member 26142

Do you have the front pipe as well? If you're still on the stock exhaust should sound like a deeper tone but still quite lol

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do you have the front pipe as well? If you're still on the stock exhaust should sound like a deeper tone but still quite lol
Will the FP add more sound?

Deleted member 26142

Will the FP add more sound?
Yes. Back when I got my 27Won fp/dp combo I first installed just the down pipe to test it out. Then I installed the front pipe muh more sound, but still quite somehow lol I ended up doing a resenator delete and that really woke it up

OP
OP
Rogeryomal

Rogeryomal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No not yet I’m waiting for it to come in I’ll be receiving it by the end of July and oh ok just wanted to make sure everything was done right thank you ?

OP
OP
Rogeryomal

Rogeryomal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes. Back when I got my 27Won fp/dp combo I first installed just the down pipe to test it out. Then I installed the front pipe muh more sound, but still quite somehow lol I ended up doing a resenator delete and that really woke it up
How do you like the resenator delete I also got the combo package to just happen to get the downpipe first

Deleted member 26142

How do you like the resenator delete I also got the combo package to just happen to get the downpipe first
Well I'll be honest I also have the catless dp and there is a slight rasp between 2500-3000 RPMS since I deleted the resenator but it's not bad, after that the tone is really aggressive and pops. I kinda wish I deleted the mufflers instead but oh well maybe an after market exhaust in the future

OP
OP
Rogeryomal

Rogeryomal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well I'll be honest I also have the catless dp and there is a slight rasp between 2500-3000 RPMS since I deleted the resenator but it's not bad, after that the tone is really aggressive and pops. I kinda wish I deleted the mufflers instead but oh well maybe an after market exhaust in the future

OP
OP
Rogeryomal

Rogeryomal

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s awesome bro so should I do the muffler instead thinking about getting the car done this weekend
Sponsored