27Won Customer Service

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I was impressed with a customer service today!
Unfortunately I had to cancel order because guys are out of stock with CAI at this moment.
I was really surprised to get mail today with this.
Best customer service I ever saw.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27Won Customer Service D9A5B0BB-027C-4D4C-9485-4D63C91F0E4E
Sponsored

Joerodd

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ramona 2020 Si Sedan Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Nice. I havent bought any aftermarket parts, but for all that I have read, I really like the philosophy they have for creating aftermarket parts. I can really appreciate the process of developing upgrades that perform without sacrificing fit and finish. It is nice to hear that they have a customer service philosophy that doesnt disappoint either.

trapbryan

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Pretty solid on 27wons part.
Is that Keychain available to purchase on the site ?

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
What the?? I got hosed last week and had my order cancelled as well. Got nothing in the mail. #beat

DaiLo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's a sweet gesture. These guys seem like solid people. I have a CAI backordered for a month now and will still be another 3 weeks till it ships. It's already one of the more expensive intakes you can get and the shipping to Canada is absolutely brutal but I want to support these guys.

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
That's a sweet gesture. These guys seem like solid people. I have a CAI backordered for a month now and will still be another 3 weeks till it ships. It's already one of the more expensive intakes you can get and the shipping to Canada is absolutely brutal but I want to support these guys.
Just bought two of those in may for an hatch and si . Pretty solid and ez to install
Sponsored