• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: North Carolina 27Won Cold Air Intake (Non-SI, street MAF, OEM turbo inlet) 10th Gen Civic Sport Touring

grr187usmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Just purchased and installed this month (February 2021). There's literally only 100 miles or so on the actual intake system. Parting out my one and only upgrade on my 2020 Sport Touring. Unfortunately, I'm selling my car to CarMax (for an insanely good selling price). My loss is your gain. I'm removing the 27Won intake and reinstalling the OEM air box. Will ship first thing Tuesday (March 2nd, 2021).

Comes with all original parts received in 27Won kit.

Free ground shipping to lower 48.
Sale Price (including ground shipping) : $320
Ships next morning (earliest March 2nd, 2021) from Raleigh, NC.

Honda Civic 10th gen 27Won Cold Air Intake (Non-SI, street MAF, OEM turbo inlet) 10th Gen Civic Sport Touring 27Won 1.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 27Won Cold Air Intake (Non-SI, street MAF, OEM turbo inlet) 10th Gen Civic Sport Touring IMG_2432

squall93

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
This is not compatible with 2019 Civic Si right?