Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The snorkel seems pretty close to touching there. Does this cause vibration/rattle?

BTW glad to see outside the box design and innovation. Hopefully the performance matches the quality of the design.
No vibration or rattle. Image is also a 1st prototype to show concept. We have modified the brackets a bit since then to push the end out a little further away from the chassis to introduce a larger factor of safety. So you guys should all be set.

I'm glad you guys are loving it. Ironing out all the details and hoping to get these out to you guys soon.
Sponsored

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@thatwhiteSi @Osobigg @Jamroxorz
Could any of my friends up north capture me a few detailed pictures of your guys windshield washer bottle set up on the driver side wheel well? I want to start digging deeper into this and see if my CAI will work. We are in Vancouver, WA but if any of you happen to be close or know anyone in Vancouver, BC we are only about 5 hours south. I would love to get a car down here to personally test fit one on and note all the differences between US Spec and Canada Spec . If you can shoot some images over in an email to [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@thatwhiteSi @Osobigg @Jamroxorz
Could any of my friends up north capture me a few detailed pictures of your guys windshield washer bottle set up on the driver side wheel well? I want to start digging deeper into this and see if my CAI will work. We are in Vancouver, WA but if any of you happen to be close or know anyone in Vancouver, BC we are only about 5 hours south. I would love to get a car down here to personally test fit one on and note all the differences between US Spec and Canada Spec . If you can shoot some images over in an email to [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it.
I’ll try to get some for you tomorrow or this weekend.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON are there any plans to make the CAI CARB compliant? PA owner here :/
I think so but it's still to early for me to say. It's a pretty expensive process to do but if enough people request it then I'm sure I can make it happen.

hellohi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I think so but it's still to early for me to say. It's a pretty expensive process to do but if enough people request it then I'm sure I can make it happen.
Also in Cali, and I think it'd be worth the expense since people in green states will lean more towards purchasing CARB-compliant performance parts!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also in Cali, and I think it'd be worth the expense since people in green states will lean more towards purchasing CARB-compliant performance parts!
I will be sure to look into this for you guys.

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I will be sure to look into this for you guys.
This would be epic...however I don’t think it’ll happen. It would increase your cost which would drive up the price for us. Most likely it will be sold as an off-road product like everything else :(. Keep up the great work either way

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON are there any plans to make the CAI CARB compliant? PA owner here :/

CARB compliance for PA? Last time I had a modified car inspected at a PA station they could care less about the intake, they only cared about the exhaust, which I promptly swapped out and passed with the intake still on? Has this changed since I moved?

squshy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ST
Country flag
CARB compliance for PA? Last time I had a modified car inspected at a PA station they could care less about the intake, they only cared about the exhaust, which I promptly swapped out and passed with the intake still on? Has this changed since I moved?
It's not the inspection, it's the emissions test that certain counties require. They follow CARB guidelines.
For my county (Allegheny), visual is part of the emissions test. So a CAI that's not CARB compliant or exempt has a chance to fail.

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag
It's not the inspection, it's the emissions test that certain counties require. They follow CARB guidelines.
For my county (Allegheny), visual is part of the emissions test. So a CAI that's not CARB compliant or exempt has a chance to fail.
Ah. In Chester County they didn't even check visually, they plugged me into a computer, checked my car for safety/brakes/lights etc. Gave me a sticker and sent me on my way. Didn't know it was by county.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON , can you still hear the suction sound even though it is more boxed off? Any clips?
Yes you can all though I would say it is not as loud as those that place air filter element in the actual fender. Our enclosed box design does muffle the noise a bit. That being said if you were truly after the induction noise you could run the air box without the lid but that does alter it's function a bit.
Sponsored