Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
27won intake with... RACE MAF POWER!!!... lol

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON CAI MAF14

The standard SI sized MAF is the one above with the hole... Just got the race MAF installed today and started e-tuning. You can really see the difference in the MAF sizes by the piping on the left side. The standard size has a tornado funnel look to it.

Special thanks to Vincent for getting me the TIP (its from an earlier batch that had to be "re-worked") Looks damn good to me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Can someone provide
27won intake with... RACE MAF POWER!!!... lol

MAF14.png

The standard SI sized MAF is the one above with the hole... Just got the race MAF installed today and started e-tuning. You can really see the difference in the MAF sizes by the piping on the left side. The standard size has a tornado funnel look to it.

Special thanks to Vincent for getting me the TIP (its from an earlier batch that had to be "re-worked") Looks damn good to me.
Wow need its next summer ??

Last edited:

ManitobaSI

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The lids are now secured with longer hardware and a dab of purple loctite. This is to give better thread engagement and reduce the likely hood of anything coming loose. As for any concerns with the filter while we have only had a handful mentioned to us we have added an extra finishing step to the box to give the filter and clamp more bite onto the box. All of these are in place and in every intake moving forward.
Popped my hood to take a look and the filter popped off and I lost two screws for the cover. The other two screw were half way out. I’ll send you an email to follow up...

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Jimmyjambo_fk8

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Thanks, the team takes a lot of pride in all aspects of the purchase and product. Including the package. We know guys save up and wait along time for new car parts and purchase. We want to make sure it arrives to you safe and sound in one piece. We understand how frustrating it can be for something to show up and it be damaged so we do our best to make the experience easy for you guys.
I think having great products means it deserves better than average packaging. I love buying from Apple because of this same reason. I would've loved to see a CTR HVI from you.

This intake is really impressive. I have a few good friends that purchased this.

Keep up the great work....TEAM 27 WON!

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Would you consider getting it CARB Certified Legal in the near future for California Civic Drivers? Would installing this void Honda Warranty?
Here in montreal is does not woid my warranty ... is realy depends on ur dealer.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would you consider getting it CARB Certified Legal in the near future for California Civic Drivers? Would installing this void Honda Warranty?
If enough people want it then yes.

CivXHBS2Si

First Name
"Kong"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Si coupe, 15 Ford Explorer Sport
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON wait, did I miss something? Have you guys released the race MAF yet??