27WON CAI

Testudo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch exl
Country flag
Not sure. Didn't seem like 27WON really acknowledged it was an issue and haven't seen anything about a redesign.
Looks like there’s an installation section about it on their website instructions. I’m thinking about getting this one.
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON CAI 703445DE-ED4A-49C4-AE18-5DAAEE8F314F
Sponsored

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
Sure, but once it's installed, you can't really move it around to give more clearance with the sensor, which is the main problem.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The hardware supplied pulls the box away from that sensor as to not allow it to rub.

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
The hardware supplied pulls the box away from that sensor as to not allow it to rub.
Are y'all able to provide pictures of an install that shows adequate space between the airbox and sensor? I don't think I installed mine incorrectly, but it's clearly rubbing on the sensor. When it warms up I'll take it out and reinstall to see what happens.

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic sport hatchback cvt
Country flag
Are y'all able to provide pictures of an install that shows adequate space between the airbox and sensor? I don't think I installed mine incorrectly, but it's clearly rubbing on the sensor. When it warms up I'll take it out and reinstall to see what happens.
I have the 27won intake installed just follow their instructions and you just have to be careful placing it in. The sensor does not touch the intake at all

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the 27won intake installed just follow their instructions and you just have to be careful placing it in. The sensor does not touch the intake at all
You have some pics you can share for our friend above?

Bigboss

First Name
King
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic sport hatchback cvt
Country flag
@boinam its hard to get my camera under the intake to get a clear pic lol, but if you see it in person and do the install right the senor does not touch the intake. Its really close but you should see a gap in between that they are not touching. Ive had this intake on for for several months with 6k miles on it, doing 100+ mph constantly in mexico every other day lol, not a single issue once.
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON CAI DAFE220C-3A7A-49B8-ACFE-CCF7BB91DEA4
Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON CAI 214F88BD-DA9C-414E-8659-0E95886FB706

boinam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
Your airbox looks even closer to the sensor than mine. You sure they aren't rubbing, considering the airbox is stationary but the engine will move slightly? In my pictures, you can clear see there is rubbing happening between the airbox and sensor. With enough time, that might wear through the cables and then I'll be in a real pickle.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Vincent@27WON @Vlad@27WON @Jesus@27WON

27Won team,

Wondering if you guys sell replacement air filters separately? Or if you'd be willing to share approx. dimensions for us to procure universal replacements? Of course we could just measure it ourselves, but figured I'd ask first!

@fabrizzio71 and I can't be the only ones who had issues after cleaning our reusable filters. Taking 12-24 hours to dry is certainly not ideal and renders the car undriveable for that time. Would be nice to have a spare filter to interchange while one is being cleaned.

Thanks!
Arpan

Jesus@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON @Vlad@27WON @Jesus@27WON

27Won team,

Wondering if you guys sell replacement air filters separately? Or if you'd be willing to share approx. dimensions for us to procure universal replacements? Of course we could just measure it ourselves, but figured I'd ask first!

@fabrizzio71 and I can't be the only ones who had issues after cleaning our reusable filters. Taking 12-24 hours to dry is certainly not ideal and renders the car undriveable for that time. Would be nice to have a spare filter to interchange while one is being cleaned.

Thanks!
Arpan
We do sell replacement air filters! I'll link it below.
https://store.27won.com/27wonreplacement-air-filter.html

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag