Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
More power to you if you can, I just don't see what's the point. This is still a FWD road-course type vehicle. What does 480 whp get you that nearly 400 whp doesn't besides bragging rights? This is a poor platform to use for drag racing when there are so many vehicles more suited for that sort of thing than the CTR. Best of luck, though :)
You do know they have an awd conversion kit coming soon too lol
Sponsored

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
You do know they have an awd conversion kit coming soon too lol
I did not and I'll believe it when I see it. Lol, why not just buy a WRX STi for pete's sake. All this spending thousands of extra and tanking your car's value and reliability to force a square into round hole seems... extra. But hey, again, it's y'all's cars so enjoy 'em while you have 'em. I'm in my 30s and been there, done that already.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
More power to you if you can, I just don't see what's the point. This is still a FWD road-course type vehicle. What does 480 whp get you that nearly 400 whp doesn't besides bragging rights? This is a poor platform to use for drag racing when there are so many vehicles more suited for that sort of thing than the CTR. Best of luck, though :)
Nah I don’t care for bragging rights, I just want that versatile track car, gonna buy a trailer next year where I can haul it to different tracks around the state and maybe to nearby states.
Sponsored