First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m trying to get a list of 20ctrs that would buy a 27won intake if they made one. If your interested comment below and tell me and I’ll let 27won know. I’m sure if we can get 20 cars on the list they will make one (won)!!!! So let’s do it guys!!! Comment below
List
Brandon T
Lawrence owner of east coast fk8s
Tim818
Jose
Type_jz
Roger
Sponsored

Last edited:

fmoua916

Nothingbettah2do
First Name
Fong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r agean blue
Country flag
First off how’s it even look? Or most importantly how’s it even perform??? Lol

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First off how’s it even look? Or most importantly how’s it even perform??? Lol
I’m trying to get them to design one but they need to know the market is there before they jump in. They made a 1.5t cai and it makes power most of the other companies that made 10thgen civic cais for the 1.5t were for noise only. 27won managed to make power and noise with their 1.5t intake so I could only imagine how sweet a ctr intake would be from them!

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Very much doubt they need a list of people interested and have already gauged the market from on here seeing people buy the takeda, mishimoto, injen, and eventuri. Not to mention other manufactures still pending product releases. They could very well already have a prototype for the fk8 like they do for the engine mount.

OP
OP
Btayz131

Btayz131

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r #00749
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very much doubt they need a list of people interested and have already gauged the market from on here seeing people buy the takeda, mishimoto, injen, and eventuri. Not to mention other manufactures still pending product releases. They could very well already have a prototype for the fk8 like they do for the engine mount.
The reason for the list is to show them we are interested in them making one soon not a year from now. I’ve talked to 27won and told them I’d get a list.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m trying to get them to design one but they need to know the market is there before they jump in. They made a 1.5t cai and it makes power most of the other companies that made 10thgen civic cais for the 1.5t were for noise only. 27won managed to make power and noise with their 1.5t intake so I could only imagine how sweet a ctr intake would be from them!
You do know PRL is working on making one too
Sponsored