Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly, I think anytime you start adding bolt-on's beyond something like a CAI, a custom tune is your best bet. After all, the base tunes were designed for a more or less stock setup. It seems like a lot of the tuned engine failure topics generally involve someone with multiple bolt-ons.

A custom tune isn't only about trying to wring out the most power. It's also about trying to keep the behind the scenes stuff at the proper levels too.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nawx

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Honestly, I think anytime you start adding bolt-on's beyond something like a CAI, a custom tune is your best bet. After all, the base tunes were designed for a more or less stock setup. It seems like a lot of the tuned engine failure topics generally involve someone with multiple bolt-ons.

A custom tune isn't only about trying to wring out the most power. It's also about trying to keep the behind the scenes stuff at the proper levels too.
Yeah I definitely see the value in getting the custom tune. I'm hoping I can have this running smooth off the stock settings till I can get the tune started. I guess we'll see when I can get those new logs in lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
nawx

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Alright it was pretty dry today so I took it out for some "quick" logs.

The first log I did was at 21psi map and then I switched over to 17psi and did a log. There are WOT and some where I just sat in boost. I can get better logs this weekend if these aren't any good.
Thanks again, you guys are great lol
Sponsored

Attachments