• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania #230 Type-R LE - Dealership

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Fkin Beautiful.....Hope it finds a good home.
Sponsored

Tabaresu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PMM Civic Type R
Country flag
Sad that these dealers have these just sitting on the lots because of the mark up when up here in Canada we only got 100 that sold out in 3 minutes....

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It will sit, and sit, and sit...
We had one in San Diego last Thursday. Friday morning, sold for the $69k they were asking and before taxes apparently. I stopped by Saturday just to take pictures and the salesmen shared the details with me. Crazy! I'm just glad I snagged my non LE Type R for $30k less.

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
70k for a Honda? LOL. That's like Acura SUVs, Lexus, and EDM territory

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
maybe down in tenn thats the case. there were 3 here in charlotte for 65k 2 wks ago and theyre all gone. where my dealerships are in NY there were 4 within 35 miles in the past month 60-65k, again all gone.
Honda of New Rochelle has had badge #082 for at least four months with an asking price of 75k. Seems the 60k range is where people are the most likely to accept the ADM. Another dealer, Yonkers Honda, sold two in this time frame from what I understand in the 60k bracket to compare.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda of New Rochelle has had badge #082 for at least four months with an asking price of 75k. Seems the 60k range is where people are the most likely to accept the ADM. Another dealer, Yonkers Honda, sold two in this time frame from what I understand in the 60k bracket to compare.
my old store owns New Rochelle and I know the sales mgr's there. that car is apparently sold for 72k :doh:

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my old store owns New Rochelle and I know the sales mgr's there. that car is apparently sold for 72k :doh:
Hah, wonder if the one listed on their site is a new one or they never took it out of inventory.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hah, wonder if the one listed on their site is a new one or they never took it out of inventory.
its weird bc the huntington store sold theirs for 65k and its still listed also lol - "call for price"

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
its weird bc the huntington store sold theirs for 65k and its still listed also lol - "call for price"
Probably a sales tactic to get people to call then they can say "Sorry just sold it but we have some other Type R's if you'd be interested." Also I thought Huntington got 70 for theirs?

OP
OP
HustedDrums

HustedDrums

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
Yeah, I'm with you guys on that. 70k is just too much for "a civic"

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Probably a sales tactic to get people to call then they can say "Sorry just sold it but we have some other Type R's if you'd be interested." Also I thought Huntington got 70 for theirs?
was told they got 65k for it but maybe this is a diff one. i cant keep up tbh ?

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
was told they got 65k for it but maybe this is a diff one. i cant keep up tbh ?
They seem to be high enough volume to get multiple LE's, the low badge number would be more desirable I guess. So when we hit the end of the line, do those models get the "last one we'll have" special markup or do they get "wow this is a high badge number it's not special anymore" treatment and go closer to MSRP? I'm sure the regular CTRs will be a bitch at the end of the run in July.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do they still have it? No idea they had one ahah, I work like 5 min from the dealer
Sponsored