• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Pennsylvania #230 Type-R LE - Dealership

HustedDrums

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
I work for the dealer. Just got here today. There is markup on the vehicle. Managers said they're at 70k OTD right now. Here's some pictures.

I can get contact info for those interested. Thanks

Honda Civic 10th gen #230 Type-R LE - Dealership Z7OhASwU
Honda Civic 10th gen #230 Type-R LE - Dealership koJR9eGk

Honda Civic 10th gen #230 Type-R LE - Dealership t8-6q_aU

typertimo

TypeRtimo
First Name
Timo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type R 2020 Toyota Supra
Country flag
That’s awesome . But that’s almost hellcat money.
I was on the market but with those adm prices . It’s out of my league !
Good luck with sale

OP
OP
HustedDrums

HustedDrums

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
That’s awesome . But that’s almost hellcat money.
I was on the market but with those adm prices . It’s out of my league !
Good luck with sale
I agree with you. Not sure if the 70k is firm or not because the car just got here. Trying to get in contact with the other manager right now. He's off today I'm pretty sure.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
There are not that many people that pay 70k for a civic.
maybe down in tenn thats the case. there were 3 here in charlotte for 65k 2 wks ago and theyre all gone. where my dealerships are in NY there were 4 within 35 miles in the past month 60-65k, again all gone.

chattanoogaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stinger
Country flag
maybe down in tenn thats the case. there were 3 here in charlotte for 65k 2 wks ago and theyre all gone. where my dealerships are in NY there were 4 within 35 miles in the past month 60-65k, again all gone.
I buy cars all over the country and grew up in Orlando. The market for $70k civics is extremely small, but then again there are not a ton of LE’s. Either way, there are not a ton guys with $70k cash that are hard core interested in a fast civic. Maybe if the LE had something special about it I could see paying that much.

OP
OP
HustedDrums

HustedDrums

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R
Country flag
guarantee someone ends up buying this within the next 2 weeks ?. too many people with money who dont care these days
Ehh, I mean, if money is no object and you really want it, you'll pay anything. It's just how it is I think. I personally would consider this a collectors car. I wouldn't want to drive it lol.

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
There are 2 LEs in central Jersey within 10 miles of each other. They are both well over $60k and they have been for sale for over 3 weeks.

chattanoogaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stinger
Country flag
There are 2 LEs in central Jersey within 10 miles of each other. They are both well over $60k and they have been for sale for over 3 weeks.
Just like with any hype release car a few sell at high prices, then the others sit on lots until dealers smarten up.