KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I google it, but all I'm getting is lower trim vehicles, but does anyone know if 21 Touring Sport uses rear LED lights? It has front LED headlights and fogs, what about rear lights?
I'm trading in my 16 LX for 21 Touring Sport, so gathering parts before the trade :D
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Lights didn’t change. They are mostly led already. Only regular bulb is the brake and turn signal 7440 on the hatchback. If you end up getting leds, you’re going to run into hyper flash unless you install a resistor.

OP
OP
KYRGYZ

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Lights didn’t change. They are mostly led already. Only regular bulb is the brake and turn signal 7440 on the hatchback. If you end up getting leds, you’re going to run into hyper flash unless you install a resistor.
I tried LED turn signals with built in resistors, while they work without any hyper blinking, they are too bright, don't want to be in traffic at night behind LED turn signals... but I do like bright stop lights, so I might just remove my stop lights off my 16 civic and just reuse them in 21... thanks :)
Sponsored