• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Lunar Silver Aspec Elite (πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ trim) arrives!πŸ˜πŸ™Œ

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
My Lunar Silver Aspec Elite 6MT has finally arrived!

Thanks Rob @ Acura of Oakville for the constant updates and amazing work - great to have enthusiasts work at the dealerships and have the same passion as us πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Tint, Full Carbon Package to install before pick up next week 😍😍

Coming from a 2019 Acura ILX Premium

IG - @1to_integra

InShot_20220707_111710474.jpg

Screenshot_20220708-022840.png

Screenshot_20220708-022618.png

Screenshot_20220708-022730.png

My 2019 ILX which some mods might carry over to the Integra 🀞 (Eibach Prokit, SPC rear camber arms, summer rims & tires - Nankang NS2R)

Point Blur_Jul032022_175659.jpg

Point Blur_May052022_104527.jpg

Last edited:

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
That's the first I remember seeing that interior colorway on the Lunar Silver, looks very cool! Congrats!

Tork

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic ST, 22 Accord Sport Hybrid, 16 Mazda 6
Wow beautiful car! I noticed you have splash guards in a black color. I can only get them in in the 6 body colors here in the states mine a white car, I'd rather have black plastic ones like traditional Honda splash guards. Or are yours the Black Pearl color? Or are they more traditional Honda color in Canada?

OP
OP
1tointegra

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
Wow beautiful car! I noticed you have splash guards in a black color. I can only get them in in the 6 body colors here in the states mine a white car, I'd rather have black plastic ones like traditional Honda splash guards. Or are yours the Black Pearl color? Or are they more traditional Honda color in Canada?
Thank you! They are just the black plastic OEM πŸ‘Œ surprised your dealership doesn't have them?

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Thank you! They are just the black plastic OEM πŸ‘Œ surprised your dealership doesn't have them?
Beautiful car.

Not just his dealer. Truly, in the U.S. the only option is to get them in one of the available body colors. Can you send a set of those my way? I'm also not a fan of painted splash guards. In the absence of unpainted, I'm going with the Majestic Black Pearl ones on my Liquid Carbon.