• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Liquid Carbon/Red 6MT

scarboy6693

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 6MT Integra
Hi All!

Been a lurker here for a bit but figured I'd introduce myself. Picked up my Liquid Carbon on Red 6MT Integra in December coming out of a 2021 Audi S4 and been loving every moment.

So far for mods, I've had the factory wheels powder coated to a Satin Black, Acuity Shifter Cable Bushing Upgrade, PRL Stage 1 Intake, and a DC5 R Shift knob. looking to do some more things as the time comes :)

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 17.04.10.png

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Hi All!

Been a lurker here for a bit but figured I'd introduce myself. Picked up my Liquid Carbon on Red 6MT Integra in December coming out of a 2021 Audi S4 and been loving every moment.

So far for mods, I've had the factory wheels powder coated to a Satin Black, Acuity Shifter Cable Bushing Upgrade, PRL Stage 1 Intake, and a DC5 R Shift knob. looking to do some more things as the time comes :)

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 17.04.10.png
Wheels look sick! I have been looking into this as well. How is the texture? Is it excessive? And do you mind sharing what it cost you to do that?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
Shift Knob photo for anyone wanting. Mostly wanted this one for the red shift pattern etching

IMG_1958.jpg
Looks great. I was eyeing this shift knob too, but I ended up going with the round Civic FK8 instead.

OP
OP
scarboy6693

scarboy6693

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 6MT Integra
Wheels look sick! I have been looking into this as well. How is the texture? Is it excessive? And do you mind sharing what it cost you to do that?
It has a bit of a sandy texture up close but you don't really notice it once you're a few inches away. I had a local shop do it for $600

OP
OP
scarboy6693

scarboy6693

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 6MT Integra
Damn, the DC5r shift knob looks like the perfect knob in our Integras!
it really is! To my surprise it is lighter than the stock knob. But combined with the shifter cable bushings the shifter feels really snappy now

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Oh, forgot to ask, but what did you do with your center caps when you got the wheels powder coated?

OP
OP
scarboy6693

scarboy6693

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 6MT Integra
Oh, forgot to ask, but what did you do with your center caps when you got the wheels powder coated?
Oops totally missed this. They are still the stock gray color right now. I keep saying Iā€™ll find a set of black ones to match butā€¦ you donā€™t even notice theyā€™re a different color so Iā€™ve let it bešŸ˜…