• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023 Integra A Pillar Remove/Install

2nnovator

First Name
Migs
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023 6MT
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to make this post just in case it would help anyone removing the A pillar for Dash Cam wiring (mine also rattled so fixing and wiring both at once).

Its pretty simple to take off. You simply take the weather lining off to expose the A pillar and you just pull the pins out (one permanent slide pin near the top near airbag sign, other normal push pin near the middle). Then you slide towards the roof to take trim off the pin that's going to stay attached to the body.
20220726_175103.jpg

Unclip Speaker before full trim removal at bottom.

To Re-install after you are done with whatever business you have taking this trim off you need to take off the slide clip off the body to make your life easier putting everything back together.

There are two clips (top/bottom) of the clip that you need to press in (I did it with a trim removal tool). Put pressure when its lifted up and press the other side to unclip completely.

20220726_175305.jpg

Then you assemble the clip peace together.

20220726_175429.jpg

Then slide back to the trim and done!

20220726_175130.jpg

Some photos that I think is making a rattle (Going to use adhesive foam weather strip)

20220726_175537.jpg

bottom of speaker and at the bottom where the hooks are on the A pillar trim is my guess for now (also pillar was a little loose from factory so I might not even need anything other than reinstalling it back properly to get rid of rattle).

Hope that helped someone :D Cheers

KhasnFX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'09 Civic Si, '23 Integra
Nice post, I'm looking to get a dash cam soon so this will help. Do you think any spare clips will be needed, or does everything fit back in?

OP
OP
2nnovator

2nnovator

First Name
Migs
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023 6MT
Nice post, I'm looking to get a dash cam soon so this will help. Do you think any spare clips will be needed, or does everything fit back in?
Nothing broke in my end and I was pretty aggressive on the take off. So I don't think you will. Both pins are pretty sturdy