• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
This dude sums it up well although nobody knows when they will arrive.

Sponsored

supreme732

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw m235
most dealers when i ask about the type r don't even want to talk to me. want to know why? because they know nothing until a week before the car comes. i have a friend who works for nissian and she just told me she did a prep class for the z.. i now see the z listed online

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
most dealers when i ask about the type r don't even want to talk to me. want to know why? because they know nothing until a week before the car comes. i have a friend who works for nissian and she just told me she did a prep class for the z.. i now see the z listed online
It's not far from that Honda wise.

I'll know when the orders are accepted.

Last edited:

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
So Sept 1st is when dealerships will have them in showroom floor or Honda will officially announce pricing and details?
In the UK it has been confirmed that price, spec & order books open in September - Delivery late Jan onwards. As the UK is a key market for the whole of Europe (as a % we buy more than most other countries) it could well be the same for the US & others

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
In the UK it has been confirmed that price, spec & order books open in September - Delivery late Jan onwards. As the UK is a key market for the whole of Europe (as a % we buy more than most other countries) it could well be the same for the US & others
For my piece of mind, I will agree with the first part of what you said, but not the second lol. I can’t see 2023, as the start for deliveries…for the US.
My evidence? Im gonna go with, LA is alot closer, by boat, to Japan, than the UK. 🤣

Last edited:

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
This is in line with what I was told on Friday by the most open dealer I've spoken with (Dallas/Ft. Worth area). The internet sales mgr of a big Honda dealer said she'd know tons more in 3 weeks, but didn't expect them on the lot until January (6 months).

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
This is in line with what I was told on Friday by the most open dealer I've spoken with (Dallas/Ft. Worth area). The internet sales mgr of a big Honda dealer said she'd know tons more in 3 weeks, but didn't expect them on the lot until January (6 months).
Doesn’t expect means “has no idea”. Ive been told Sep and would not be surprised if the arrive this fall sometime but nobody really knows.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
UK will get their cars after the USA

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Doesn’t expect means “has no idea”. Ive been told Sep and would not be surprised if the arrive this fall sometime but nobody really knows.
I HOPE you are correct, and everybody on this forum is expecting you to post a photo of your delivered CTR in a month! 🤞🤣🤞

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Everyone knows a GM, that has the “inside track” on exactly what’s happening… 🙄

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Taurus LX
from the press release a few weeks back: "Pricing and additional details on the 2023 Civic Type R will be provided closer to launch this fall."

september = fall
Sponsored