First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I couldn’t even consider doing the 2020 one due to work. Sounds like it’s a good thing I didn’t make it. I would love to do one this year! Just a heads up to anyone who doesn’t do FB...like me. You may be the last one to find out about one happening.
Sponsored

CTR-25380

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 1995 Ford F150, 2017 Ford Exped
Country flag
Hello Civicx! I'm new here, but I'm very interested in the Wake the dragon event. I have searched the forum but no luck finding anything about a 2021 event. Does anyone have information? I don't have Facebook so if it's posted there I wouldn't know. Thanks in advance.

aegeanguy94

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport 6M/T
Country flag
Hey everyone, I have been in talks with Fontana. Me, along with Corey, David Alemar, and Andy Cepeda have plans for an awesome event in late August. We are looking for volunteers to lead groups and volunteer in setting up the event on site. You can find me on the CivicX Facebook page. I know you all are hungry for an event as much as I am. We have some sponsors lined up and as soon as we iron out the event details, I will be sure to make a few thread with the 2021 invitation. Thanks everyone!

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, I have been in talks with Fontana. Me, along with Corey, David Alemar, and Andy Cepeda have plans for an awesome event in late August. We are looking for volunteers to lead groups and volunteer in setting up the event on site. You can find me on the CivicX Facebook page. I know you all are hungry for an event as much as I am. We have some sponsors lined up and as soon as we iron out the event details, I will be sure to make a few thread with the 2021 invitation. Thanks everyone!
Dates? I don’t have or use Facebook

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

aegeanguy94

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
W
LMAO, superspreading from within your car to other cars.

You are correct, it will be dark and that is why more light needs to be shed. There should be more driving events worldwide, not less.

I am running a few events myself this year because the time is finally ripe for the car enthusiasts to take the world for a ride!
We are doing the event this year. Look at the Wake the Dragon 2021 posted by 360glitch. All info for the event is there. Deadline for entry is August 6, 2021.

aegeanguy94

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello Civicx! I'm new here, but I'm very interested in the Wake the dragon event. I have searched the forum but no luck finding anything about a 2021 event. Does anyone have information? I don't have Facebook so if it's posted there I wouldn't know. Thanks in advance.
We are doing the event August 27-29. Look at the post made by 360glitch about the event. Registration deadline is Aug 6. Hopefully you can make it!
Sponsored