Chenko75

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 honda civic sport
Country flag
Recently got my 2021 honda civic sport platinum white…… so far am liking it all around, but now i need some help in how to make the car a bit quicker…… already ordered cold air intake and based on some posts i was wondering maybe to get some help from the crew in here also any sites as to where to get parts since they carry up to 2020s all help will be appreciated
Thank you in advance and am loving this page lost of info available
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
It all starts with a KTuner or Hondata. You want easy and mostly very reliable power for your car? That's the fix. A cold air intake by itself will do little to make your car feel quicker but will be decent (and help with heat soak) combined with the tune.

What CAI did you order? For your sake I hope not Injen.

OP
OP

Chenko75

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 honda civic sport
Country flag
It all starts with a KTuner or Hondata. You want easy and mostly very reliable power for your car? That's the fix. A cold air intake by itself will do little to make your car feel quicker but will be decent (and help with heat soak) combined with the tune.

What CAI did you order? For your sake I hope not Injen.
Lol not Injen AEM …. Kruner or hondata are fuel management air mixture and guessing and maybe
Ing advance so more spark ?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
They are a complete ECU re-write. Depending on what tune you choose, they can be mild or wild.

You have a lot of reading/research to do.
Sponsored

Last edited: