bansheeback

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hi all, I currently am leasing a 2019 Hatch EX and I got a notice in the mail from my dealer saying that I could terminate my lease with waived mileage overage charges, waived return fees, and waived damage fees. I am WAY over mileage on my lease and I was prepared to pay the overages in 2022 but this deal seems like a no brainer considering I can save all of this money.
I'm now trying to decide between a 2021 Hatch EX or a Sport Touring. I'm really happy with my EX now but I've always wondered if I should've gotten a Sport Touring instead. My question is, would a Sport Touring be worth it for ~$50/month more? It is within my budget. If yes, what features do you think make the upgrade worth it? Thanks to anyone who can help.

TL;DR: 2021 Hatch EX or Sport Touring? If Sport Touring, why?
Sponsored

ATLAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Hi all, I currently am leasing a 2019 Hatch EX and I got a notice in the mail from my dealer saying that I could terminate my lease with waived mileage overage charges, waived return fees, and waived damage fees. I am WAY over mileage on my lease and I was prepared to pay the overages in 2022 but this deal seems like a no brainer considering I can save all of this money.
I'm now trying to decide between a 2021 Hatch EX or a Sport Touring. I'm really happy with my EX now but I've always wondered if I should've gotten a Sport Touring instead. My question is, would a Sport Touring be worth it for ~$50/month more? It is within my budget. If yes, what features do you think make the upgrade worth it? Thanks to anyone who can help.

TL;DR: 2021 Hatch EX or Sport Touring? If Sport Touring, why?
I'd go sport touring if you can afford the difference as the Sport touring includes everything the EX does plus more

https://automobiles.honda.com/civic-hatchback/specs-features-trim-comparison

ilipac

@blueFK7
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I made the switch and I’m more in love with the platform. Granted I did lower the car installed an intake and tune already, but it’s just a more engaging car than the EX. I modified my EX as well, I just couldn’t get parts as easily and the aesthetic upgrades costed money. If you can afford the expense, go for it! I love my sport touring so much! (Silver sport touring, blue Ex) also most of my mods transferred right over haha

Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Hatch EX vs Sport Touring 360702D9-2A99-4C46-8997-BC3A4D655610

Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 Hatch EX vs Sport Touring 283E1A8F-90A4-4842-AA31-A3BB3A548154

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
If you want the sport body kit and leather seats, sure. The "premium" audio is garbage.
Sponsored