GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
This is probably covered somewhere before, but I couldn't find the info here or in the manual. On the 2021 CTR dashboard, there are various speedometer display options including rev redline, g-force, gas/milage info, etc. On the picture below, I'm pretty sure that selecting this option will show turbo use. Can someone tell me what the two symbols are to the left of it? Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2021 CTR Dashboard display question IMG_4728.JPG
Sponsored

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
That's throttle and brakes. (See the throttle plate angled in a venturi?)

Jadohz

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R (R-42864)
Country flag
This is probably covered somewhere before, but I couldn't find the info here or in the manual. On the 2021 CTR dashboard, there are various speedometer display options including rev redline, g-force, gas/milage info, etc. On the picture below, I'm pretty sure that selecting this option will show turbo use. Can someone tell me what the two symbols are to the left of it? Thanks!

IMG_4728.JPG
Side question, how did you get your dash to display your Trip A Mileage?

OP
OP
GGinMP

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
Side question, how did you get your dash to display your Trip A Mileage?
When one presses the milage "reset" stem briefly, it rotates between full milage, trip A and trip B. Holding it in when on A or B resets that number to zero.

OP
OP
GGinMP

GGinMP

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR
Country flag
That's throttle and brakes. (See the throttle plate angled in a venturi?)
Thanks. I don't see that being used to often, but I suppose it's better than staring at the G-force read-out as I speed around tight corners!

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX 2006, Civic Sedan Sport 2019, Type R 2021
Country flag
Thanks. I don't see that being used to often, but I suppose it's better than staring at the G-force read-out as I speed around tight corners!
as i'm still learning the clutch and throttle response on this car, I find myself going to this display from time to time, just to see what percentage of throttle is being registered lol

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
btw is it possible to customize the orders of the display? like fuel consumption in between throttle/brake and boost pressure.

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
It's an interesting thing to display. It's clearly directly reading the throttle and brake pressure sensors because the gauges have no perceptible lag.

I've seen that brake symbol most often in ABS warning lights. I don't how that symbol came to mean brakes though.

@lexro Yes you can customize the order of the menu. You can also hide items you don't use. It's buried somewhere in the head unit menus.

lexro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Get a KTuner.
Thanks, nvm then. on't intend to tune the car.
It's an interesting thing to display. It's clearly directly reading the throttle and brake pressure sensors because the gauges have no perceptible lag.

I've seen that brake symbol most often in ABS warning lights. I don't how that symbol came to mean brakes though.

@lexro Yes you can customize the order of the menu. You can also hide items you don't use. It's buried somewhere in the head unit menus.
I think that's symbol for old school drum brakes.

and thanks ill check it out :)
Sponsored