2021 Civic Type R Limited Edition: Ultimate Track-Focused Type R Coming to America

FriscoBrah

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Brakes will be essentially the same except for different pads/rotors. The new forged wheels will fit older models. They may be more resistant to bending due to being forged but the thin sidewall contributes to that problem more than the wheel itself
How are the brakes the same with different pads and rotors? What you typed makes no sense.
Sponsored

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
Just the 100 European cars are no AC, no radio. All the other 900 have them.
So the US cars have the weighty items added back, so it won't be the ring spec car, yet the suspension is tuned for the lighter car apparently....so it's loads more money for yellow paint with lighter wheels, stickier tyres and less sound proofing. Such a half ar5ed effort. The GT really remains the pick of the bunch still...

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Isn’t the steering supposed to be revised in this as well?

Bonesy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
And not one picture of what people havent seen much of, and thats whats different in the interior. LOL
Point taken. I now have some more photos. But not of interior. Will wait til have interior shots before posting. My bad.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SuperGTSR

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic
Country flag
Any Canadian Honda “loyalty customers” get any updates from their dealership regarding preorders yet?

FK8CW2019

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
600 only in the USA. The numbers are def gonna be closer towards Toyota Supra pricing. Definitely any dealer that receives this model will be smiling to the bank.

movovr

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Any Canadian Honda “loyalty customers” get any updates from their dealership regarding preorders yet?
My dealer said that the preorders would start in April. Nothing available when I spoke with them about a week ago.

SuperGTSR

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic
Country flag
My mechanic got on a “priority” list for being a loyal Honda customer from his dealer. I took his advice and just went to the dealership where my wife purchased a Honda recently. Paid $500 deposit for a preorder work order. I hope it works out. They don't know the price, but manual written a work order sheet with 2021 Phoneix Yellow to send through HO, and still no guarantee for one.

My dealer said that the preorders would start in April. Nothing available when I spoke with them about a week ago.

Last edited:

OLDRICR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Country flag
I have a deposit down for one but the dealership doesn’t know if they will get one!
On a side note will the limited edition have a wiper delete cover in the glass or are they making a rear hatch glass specific to the model?

JayeGee

JaysCTR2528
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 EK HATCH EJ6 & 2017 CTR FK8
Country flag
600 only in the USA. The numbers are def gonna be closer towards Toyota Supra pricing. Definitely any dealer that receives this model will be smiling to the bank.
My markup guess would be starting at 15k+ specially california:nono:

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have just had an interesting call from my dealer. Only 100 coming to Europe of only 20 will be RHD. Definitely no A/C or head unit in European models.

Price is going to be ÂŁ39995.00 and Honda UK have offered me one of the 20 units if I am interested. Good investment potential?

Stephen

Bonesy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I have just had an interesting call from my dealer. Only 100 coming to Europe of only 20 will be RHD. Definitely no A/C or head unit in European models.

Price is going to be ÂŁ39995.00 and Honda UK have offered me one of the 20 units if I am interested. Good investment potential?

Stephen
that is cheaper than I expected.
that is limited enough to raise in value very quickly.

I would be tempted,

I would want to put a stereo in it through...

(out of itnerest, why is Honda UK choosing you as 1 of the lucky 20? are you a long time honda purcahser?, or a youtuber?).
Sponsored