2021 Civic Type R Limited Edition MSRP of $43,995 who is ordering and has an allocation?

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Anybody heard anything concrete regarding dealership allocations here in the U.S.?
Sponsored

CTR LE

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR LE
Country flag
Only heard that no one really knows, according to some dealerships

EAClarke

First Name
Clarke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Canada is $55k for the special edition. That’s a joke to be honest. But if you buy it, hold and rarely drive, could be worth something.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I work at WEST HERR HONDA in Lockport, NY, near Buffalo. We just ALLOCATED one. If we had to guess, it will arrive in FEB. Ours is $10k above sticker, and a min $3000 deposit is required, refundable. We will have a VIN and ETA, when it is built.
West Herr Honda is a President's Club Honda dealership.
I have made a post on the main CTR page, and KEFI has already responded.
Buyer pays for shipping the vehicle, if needed
[email protected] is my email
I know that you’ll take some abuse on here, but I for one appreciate a dealer being honest and upfront about their pricing, regardless of what my personal stance is on markups.

I do have a question for you, as someone who has already put a deposit down on a Limited Edition. Do you have any indication on the build and/ or delivery date for your allocation? I was told March/April for mine.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I work at WEST HERR HONDA in Lockport, NY, near Buffalo. We just ALLOCATED one. If we had to guess, it will arrive in FEB. Ours is $10k above sticker, and a min $3000 deposit is required, refundable. We will have a VIN and ETA, when it is built.
West Herr Honda is a President's Club Honda dealership.
I have made a post on the main CTR page, and KEFI has already responded.
Buyer pays for shipping the vehicle, if needed
[email protected] is my email
$10K over sticker is not as bad as I was expecting. You're upfront about it too - no guessing games.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am not a manager, just a sales person. Also a car enthusiast! So I know the upfront communication is needed in a community like this ! Our normal type R is always at sticker, and no more. This is the first time since I have been here that we will go above sticker. I am proud of the fact that the Corvettes, Mustangs, Supra and normal Type R is not a penny over sticker, at our Auto Group. This is a very rare incident, and I cannot believe we are even getting one! So thanks for bearing with me!

Also, they gave you a safe estimate. My earliest guess is Feb 2021. They will have an actual ETA which should be accurate give or take a week or two.
Thank you for answering my question and again, I wish all dealerships were as upfront with their pricing as yours apparently is.

Thanks again. I’m sure you will sell yours very quickly.

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
I am not a manager, just a sales person. Also a car enthusiast! So I know the upfront communication is needed in a community like this ! Our normal type R is always at sticker, and no more. This is the first time since I have been here that we will go above sticker. I am proud of the fact that the Corvettes, Mustangs, Supra and normal Type R is not a penny over sticker, at our Auto Group. This is a very rare incident, and I cannot believe we are even getting one! So thanks for bearing with me!

Also, they gave you a safe estimate. My earliest guess is Feb 2021. They will have an actual ETA which should be accurate give or take a week or two.
West Herr is a good dealership, I brought my CTR from Bob M without any issues at all. Bob did state that West Herr was getting one but was unsure of the price. Good to see that the franchise is being rewarded by Honda.

kevthebean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic Grey Pearl
Country flag
I have good news here in Socal, our dealership at Hamer Honda will have a 2021 Honda Civic Type R Limited Edition for sale. The selling is price is sticker plus 25k markup. You can DM or email me at [email protected]

OP
OP

m3cosmos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE
Country flag
The car is already overprice thus good luck getting these markups. But then again NY and LA probably the worst places to buy limited production cars since so much $$ in those areas.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Smh $70K + for a Honda Civic? I never thought I would see this day

kevthebean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type R Sonic Grey Pearl
Country flag
The car is already overprice thus good luck getting these markups. But then again NY and LA probably the worst places to buy limited production cars since so much $$ in those areas.
Yeah I know, the California market is a different breed.

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag