2021 Civic Type R LE Transit and Dealer spreadsheet

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
Lucky son
Sponsored

Jinba-Ittai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
5k over is an amazing deal at this point. Even 10k over you have to work hard to find one. Were you on a waiting for a few months with a deposit or did you just secure it? What state is this Mentor Honda?

Got mine yesterday from Mentor Honda...$5k over MSRP, which I thought was reasonable.

4A0629CB-7A55-497B-B715-E1B9AB730F8C.jpeg

NewYorker88

First Name
York
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Macan S, 2011 335 iSCi, 2008 F430
Country flag
5k over is an amazing deal at this point. Even 10k over you have to work hard to find one. Were you on a waiting for a few months with a deposit or did you just secure it? What state is this Mentor Honda?
Ohio.... no wait list. Saw it advertised on Cars.com, called up, spoke to Tom Dotts and gave a deposit. I took care of shipping and bought aN IAS tire and wheel package from them. They were completely professional ...no upsell or any games. Whole transaction took a week. My guess is that they would sell a regular Type R at MSRP.

Jwolf

I Think I'm Fast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86, '19 CTR, Some other stuff
Country flag
Just to let everyone know...I have been driving my LE since the end of March and have done over 1000kms...the Cup2 tires pick up a lot but my paint is flawless still without the PPF...I actually bought the car to use so I will see by the end of summer how the paint looks with just the ceramic coating....my LE will eventually be given to my son when I buy my next car...the LE is a blast to drive and is quick for a 4 cylinder I love it ?
Haven't seen one yet in the Toronto area :(

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
Just to let everyone know...I have been driving my LE since the end of March and have done over 1000kms...the Cup2 tires pick up a lot but my paint is flawless still without the PPF...I actually bought the car to use so I will see by the end of summer how the paint looks with just the ceramic coating....my LE will eventually be given to my son when I buy my next car...the LE is a blast to drive and is quick for a 4 cylinder I love it ?
Fair warning: I took the same approach last June with my CW CTR. I had zero chips at the end of the season. Since the bugs have come back out this spring, I’ve started noticing chips. And not a small number of them. Many people on here said they regretting not doing PPF. I think I can count myself in that category. I actually had some put on the glossy panels near the pillars, but not on the bumper. It definitely needs it.

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
Fair warning: I took the same approach last June with my CW CTR. I had zero chips at the end of the season. Since the bugs have come back out this spring, I’ve started noticing chips. And not a small number of them. Many people on here said they regretting not doing PPF. I think I can count myself in that category. I actually had some put on the glossy panels near the pillars, but not on the bumper. It definitely needs it.
Exactly!!! Preserve the paint!

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
I still have 12 miles on it. I will flip for $75k - just having fun
You sound like me.

9 miles on 031

40 miles on 134 (the beater)

LOL, I will start driving 134 more though. Work has just really sucked recently.

Jinba-Ittai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
It appears that the US may not get 600 examples as expected. We are started seeing examples in the 300 range come in, but the Swindon factory is expected to shutdown completely in early July. And maybe Type Rs will be built for the next 45 days.

Reactions: BBQ

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I still have 12 miles on it. I will flip for $75k - just having fun
You sound like me.

9 miles on 031

40 miles on 134 (the beater)

LOL, I will start driving 134 more though. Work has just really sucked recently.
Hope it (flip) works out for you guys.

Best would be to drive and enjoy the car but each to their own.
Sponsored