BBQ

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000CR
Country flag
Almost mid-April now . Does anyone see USA-XXX tag over 300?

intekjim

2019 CIVIC TYPE R
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
intek.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC TYPE R & 2021 CIVIC TYPE R LE USA-103
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I walked into Mungenast St. Louis Honda July of 2020. Handed them $1000.00 for the 1st LE they get. They didnt even know what an LE was. Communicated weekly with Beth Williams. The 1st of October Sales Manager called with good news and said they (Mungenast) will be getting one. Bad news was he did not know when it would arrive. Jan 29 one of my scouts at Mungenast called and sent pics of my LE arriving. Saturday, Jan 30th picked up paid MSRP cash. DONE

put your money where your mouth is and do a lot of leg work... You can get one at MSRP.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
put your money where your mouth is and do a lot of leg work
Tried doing this with 3 different FL dealers when the LE was first announced by Honda. Each one would not accept a deposit and would not deal the car until it was allocated. 2 of the 3 dealers "sold" them when they got their allocation (I believe their respective management bought them out right but have no proof), the other dealer listed the LE for $75k.

Congrats, but you're lucky IMO. The dealer you dealt with is rare.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I walked into Mungenast St. Louis Honda July of 2020. Handed them $1000.00 for the 1st LE they get. They didnt even know what an LE was. Communicated weekly with Beth Williams. The 1st of October Sales Manager called with good news and said they (Mungenast) will be getting one. Bad news was he did not know when it would arrive. Jan 29 one of my scouts at Mungenast called and sent pics of my LE arriving. Saturday, Jan 30th picked up paid MSRP cash. DONE

put your money where your mouth is and do a lot of leg work... You can get one at MSRP.
Did you decide to keep it not flip it?

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Well I'm pretty excited my dealer just text me a screen shot of the "in transit" screen for me LE. I have the vin and he said should be 3-4 weeks until it arrives. It's not showing up on the tool here as in transit yet but hopefully will update soon.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Well I'm pretty excited my dealer just text me a screen shot of the "in transit" screen for me LE. I have the vin and he said should be 3-4 weeks until it arrives. It's not showing up on the tool here as in transit yet but hopefully will update soon.
Very cool. Congratulations!

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
My dealer said the same thing and it was here in a week. Congrats and get PPF! Paint is too nice! Protect it!

jrho

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R LE (#30 CAD), 2004 S2000
Country flag
My dealer said the same thing and it was here in a week. Congrats and get PPF! Paint is too nice! Protect it!
I second this. My LE is getting full PPF this weak and I won't be driving it until its completed. The Cup 2 tires pick up anything and everything!

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
Just to let everyone know...I have been driving my LE since the end of March and have done over 1000kms...the Cup2 tires pick up a lot but my paint is flawless still without the PPF...I actually bought the car to use so I will see by the end of summer how the paint looks with just the ceramic coating....my LE will eventually be given to my son when I buy my next car...the LE is a blast to drive and is quick for a 4 cylinder I love it ?

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
Honda paint is very thin. Be weary!

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
Honda paint is very thin. Be weary!
It’s all good...I’m not worried at all...hopefully the Yellow is better than all the other colors ???

wewong

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE
Country flag
Just to let everyone know...I have been driving my LE since the end of March and have done over 1000kms...the Cup2 tires pick up a lot but my paint is flawless still without the PPF...I actually bought the car to use so I will see by the end of summer how the paint looks with just the ceramic coating....my LE will eventually be given to my son when I buy my next car...the LE is a blast to drive and is quick for a 4 cylinder I love it ?
Same here, I’ve been driving mine daily since pick up in February. It’s approaching 3000km now.
Sponsored