Reaction score
Website
intek.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC TYPE R & 2021 CIVIC TYPE R LE USA-103
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've got USA-103
What needs to be done to update the original transit spreadsheet?
Sponsored

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I've got USA-103
What needs to be done to update the original transit spreadsheet?
There's no more spreadsheet. OP switched it to his Google Map search tool. It's to locate LEs that are being being shipped anyways, not to account who's bought it off.

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
Many people here bought close to or at Msrp?
Not me...but I LOVE this car...worth every penny...it’s so good I don’t care about the markup prices ???

The last 2 days that I drove my LE...people LOVED it...not 1 negative comment...yet in the car forums there is so much negativity with the LE it’s unreal...I guess that’s internet for you ?

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Not me...but I LOVE this car...worth every penny...it’s so good I don’t care about the markup prices ???

The last 2 days that I drove my LE...people LOVED it...not 1 negative comment...yet in the car forums there is so much negativity with the LE it’s unreal...I guess that’s internet for you ?
Jealousy can be ugly. Glad you’re enjoying yours as I too love mine.

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Jealousy can be ugly. Glad you’re enjoying yours as I too love mine.
Very true...I am in the process of “breaking it in”...and loving it...turned a lot of heads today, snapped some knecks...and got lots of thumbs up ?

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Quick question, did you're LE's come with the Type R trunk tray or is it something not included for weight savings.
Do you mean the sliding cargo cover that conceals the contents, or the actual tray that sits on the floor of the hatch? Neither came with my LE. I may end up ordering the latter as I do like being able to conceal whatever I’m carrying with me.

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Quick question, did you're LE's come with the Type R trunk tray or is it something not included for weight savings.
No,Mine did not come with the Type R trunk tray… But I did buy it from the dealer ship before my car arrived… My LE came with the trunk cargo sliding cover… It also came with the rear wiper and the wheel locking nuts and OEM Honda all season rubber mats and the nice OEM Type R summer carpets… I have the Canadian LE edition!

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Many people here bought close to or at Msrp?
I've sorta given up a bit finding MSRP. So far the only people I know that managed to get them have dealership connections (corporate level backend) or buyer loyalty (bought a lot of cars from said dealership). I've probably only heard/seen 1-2 on the Facebook CTR groups that may have gotten golden ticket/opportunities. Other than that, I think even the mom and pop small town Honda dealership have probably caught win of the hype of the LE and at the very least charging a slight bit if not atrociously high.

I keep track of transit LEs as soon as I see any on the Honda Inventory lookup website. The number is creeping up fast. I think by badge number alone, we probably are on the high 200s, about to be 300. I know it's only 50% there, but considering all the news about the UK plant closing, they may have already finished producing it, and the LEs are strictly sitting on the warehouse oversea.

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I've sorta given up a bit finding MSRP. So far the only people I know that managed to get them have dealership connections (corporate level backend) or buyer loyalty (bought a lot of cars from said dealership). I've probably only heard/seen 1-2 on the Facebook CTR groups that may have gotten golden ticket/opportunities. Other than that, I think even the mom and pop small town Honda dealership have probably caught win of the hype of the LE and at the very least charging a slight bit if not atrociously high.

I keep track of transit LEs as soon as I see any on the Honda Inventory lookup website. The number is creeping up fast. I think by badge number alone, we probably are on the high 200s, about to be 300. I know it's only 50% there, but considering all the news about the UK plant closing, they may have already finished producing it, and the LEs are strictly sitting on the warehouse oversea.
Definitely try and get one if you can...even if it’s a big markup..you will definitely stand out with this car...it’s soooooooo much nicer in person...especially with a ceramic coating!

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Definitely try and get one if you can...even if it’s a big markup..you will definitely stand out with this car...it’s soooooooo much nicer in person...especially with a ceramic coating!
I've locked one deposit 1000 miles from here. Fortunately or unfortunately enough, this one was willing to bargain a little bit. Probably gonna bargain more once the car arrives. Currently it's the cheapest after calling 96 different dealerships. I will probably call on more as I encounter them.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
I heard a firm $10K over for a local LE :rolleyes: from an MSRP dealer (on regular Rs) nonetheless. I think finding one of these at MSRP will be close to impossible right now.

Maybe when the guys willing to pay anything snatch up the first 400-500 and the last 100 have a tougher time selling with the new one around the corner? But that's also a gamble.