2021 Civic Type R LE Transit and Dealer spreadsheet

OLDRICR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Country flag
I’m paying five over for mine, after tax and license I’ll be at 55k. I’m not buying mine with any intention of selling.
If you didn’t buy it to keep, ten grand or better would be a very nice profit, almost as easy as buying game stop stock!
Sponsored

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
I own 031 and 134. Personally, I wouldn’t sell either at that mark but THAT IS ME. It really depends on what your long term desire is for the car. I bought two with the intention of keeping both. But considering what you paid, you would be getting a very nice return on investment considering you paid MSRP.

I personally believe these will only increase in value though, so I definitely don’t think you’re in danger of losing anything if you decline and decide to sell later.

Best of luck.
Can I ask why you are keeping both? Surely $60k conservatively invested would make much more sense financially than owning 2 identical copies of a rare car?

intekjim

2019 CIVIC TYPE R
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
intek.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC TYPE R & 2021 CIVIC TYPE R LE USA-103
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I own 031 and 134. Personally, I wouldn’t sell either at that mark but THAT IS ME. It really depends on what your long term desire is for the car. I bought two with the intention of keeping both. But considering what you paid, you would be getting a very nice return on investment considering you paid MSRP.

I personally believe these will only increase in value though, so I definitely don’t think you’re in danger of losing anything if you decline and decide to sell later.

Best of luck.
That is an awesome pic. Here in the MidWest its still hard to get a regular CTR. I'm leaning on the KEEP IT side... How were you able to get two?

Thank you
Jim

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
That is an awesome pic. Here in the MidWest its still hard to get a regular CTR. I'm leaning on the KEEP IT side... How were you able to get two?

Thank you
Jim
are you paid off with your '19? Or making payments on both of these?

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
sadly it takes about 10 mins to build the data
Any way I can generate them at my own time with my own equipment? I looked into your github repo. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a novice to React/JS in general, but this might just be the thing that motivate me to get back into it.

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
Sellers on e-Bay with a HIGH reserve auction get free advertising to the world...they don’t need to sell their item for anything under what they want on their listing...and really...who wants to pay all the e-Bay fees on a high priced item? the sellers listing their hot items like the LE know what they are doing ?

Just in case anybody here thinks $15-$20K over MSRP is a lot for the LE...I have friends making $80 000K/day on good days...my best friend made just over $250 000K the past 3 days...let that marinate...and btw this is Canadian currency profits ???

It will be nice when ALL the LE’s have been delivered and sold...then the drama can continue with the next gen R ?

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I wish I make $80,000,000 a day... I'd buy all 600 LEs, even the ones that were already purchased

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
I was stopped and offered 70k on the streets. It was the second time I drove the car. Not selling it for a penny under $1,000,000.00 :headbang: Lol...

TYPRTY

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R LE
Country flag
I wish I make $80,000,000 a day... I'd buy all 600 LEs, even the ones that were already purchased
I wish I had taken my friend’s investment advice years ago...oh well ?
Sponsored