2021 Civic Type R LE Transit and Dealer spreadsheet

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
129 & 429 are for sale on Ebay now with 500 & 2012 miles respectively.
Wow. 429 was actually a car local to me that was already on its second owner. Curious to see what they bring in.
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Will be interesting to see what they go for. I think they’re both 7 day auctions so plenty of time for those in the market to mull a bid

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
2 owners already? Interesting ?
Someone on Facebook bought the LE new from Vann York Honda in NC and returned it, some issue with the push to start the dealer couldn’t fix so the owner got fed up and returned it. That two-owner LE on eBay may be the same car. I tried finding their post on FB but can’t find it.

CWNole95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CW FL5 #775, '23 SGP FL5 #10771, 2005 NFR S2K
Country flag
Someone on Facebook bought the LE new from Vann York Honda in NC and returned it, some issue with the push to start the dealer couldn’t fix so the owner got fed up and returned it. That two-owner LE on eBay may be the same car. I tried finding their post on FB but can’t find it.
That actually was disproven later by the new owner. Turns out that the original owner couldn’t make the payments, and traded it in on another Honda (Pilot I believe).

Disclaimer: I do not know either of the owners, but the second actually posted a video explanation that the car is/was in perfect condition with no issues, and the original owner offered no rebuttal. I tend to believe the new/present owner who is now apparently reselling it for one reason or another.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That actually was disproven later by the new owner. Turns out that the original owner couldn’t make the payments, and traded it in on another Honda (Pilot I believe).

Disclaimer: I do not know either of the owners, but the second actually posted a video explanation that the car is/was in perfect condition with no issues, and the original owner offered no rebuttal. I tend to believe the new/present owner who is now apparently reselling it for one reason or another.
Interesting…if you come across that video, share it. That certainly wouldn’t be the first case of someone getting in over their heads with their purchase of the LE. The guy whose LE got completely torched down to a burnt frame seems like the same situation.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Someone torched down an LE???
Yep

https://www.iaai.com/vehicledetails/40718770/1

The owner had posted it for sale on a Facebook Type R classifieds group, with an asking price of $60k, saying they needed out of the financial burden. The listing was then removed shortly thereafter. Then within near timeframe, the same owner posted his roasted LE to a different Type R FB group saying he left to go fishing and came back to it on fire.

Cartpusher

First Name
Cuong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Yep

The owner had posted it for sale on a Facebook Type R classifieds group, with an asking price of $60k, saying they needed out of the financial burden. The listing was then removed shortly thereafter. Then within near timeframe, the same owner posted his roasted LE to a different Type R FB group saying he left to go fishing and came back to it on fire.
??? good way to get out financial burden? ?‍♂

BBQ

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000CR
Country flag
That means there are less than 600 units remaining

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R - Boost Blue; 2024 Civic Touring - SGP
Country flag
Someone torched down an LE???
That looks like a successful fire to me.
Short of a serious accelerant I don't think I could burn one so thoroughly.

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
Yep

??? good way to get out financial burden? ?‍♂
It means someone was upside down. Wonder how it was insured. Never looks good to an insurance company to have a car fs/financial issues then the car ends up stolen or totaled...

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The only (and likely last) LE "in transit" according to the OP link is going to Torrance CA, Scott Robinson Honda. If anyone is able to confirm once it arrives, my guess is that this is likely #600 if not very close to that badge number.

Reactions: BBQ