2021 Civic Type R LE Transit and Dealer spreadsheet

m3cosmos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE
Country flag
Wow, kinda sad that its almost finished. I think pricing will hit a new low then goes up when supply runs out. June/ July maybe best time to buy for those interested.
Sponsored

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
June/ July maybe best time to buy for those interested.
I actually think it'll be the opposite, I don't think there'll be a 2022 CTR, and if that prediction is accurate, what's left of the 2021 CTRs (both LE and regular) will be hard to get without paying firm mark up. Knowing dealers, any leftover inventory that remains after the generation concludes will come with a "they don't make these anymore!" reasoning for $5k-$20k mark up. We'll see, time will tell no doubt

michaeljf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 CTR LE (AUS-008)
Country flag
USA-515 is on the showroom floor at Honda Lake Murray in SC. With only 85 builds remaining, I gotta believe June is the last month of production for at least the LE, if not the entire 10th gen CTR platform.
I understand that all LEs are now built for all markets including the US. The last 4 of the 20 Australian ones are on a boat about to dock here.

michaeljf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 CTR LE (AUS-008)
Country flag
I really wanted to get to that launch last night but it was a 400 mile round trip on a work night.

TYPRLE is Honda Australia's press car (badge AUS-001) so we should hopefully start to see journo reviews in the next few weeks.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Looks like someone bought USA-533:

The CTR finder page shows only a dozen or so LE's in transit, and with 533 sold, my guess is that the LE's are done being produced and are all out for shipment or delivered. The question then becomes, who will be the lucky one to get USA-600? I'd love to have that badge number!
Sponsored