98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Roush Honda presold theirs at MSRP today, doubt anyone will get the same deal anywhere else. Funny how in the first batch, three are going to SoCal and the rest are staying on the East Coast/Upper Midwest.

OIK

First Name
Omair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 M3
Country flag
List needs to be longer!!!

ChanChicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Great list! Any chance for a list on north of border?

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
Roush Honda presold theirs at MSRP today, doubt anyone will get the same deal anywhere else. Funny how in the first batch, three are going to SoCal and the rest are staying on the East Coast/Upper Midwest.
What does that tell you?

j_limitz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
Great list! Any chance for a list on north of border?
All the 2021 CTR LE's in Canada have been accounted for from the pre-order website back in April (sold out in 5 mins). If you are just curious as to who is getting their's first, that's a different story and we don't have a database in Canada for that lol

ChanChicken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
All the 2021 CTR LE's in Canada have been accounted for from the pre-order website back in April (sold out in 5 mins). If you are just curious as to who is getting their's first, that's a different story and we don't have a database in Canada for that lol
Yup, just curious whether or not if the first batch has landed in Canada yet, if not are they in transit somewhere.

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
Here's a link to a spreadsheet that I reached out to each dealer about. Will update as I get responses back: CTR LTD Spreadsheet
When I said we would see these at 60k plus and then we would se raffles for others people said naaaaa.... well I knew we would get the raffles and anyone paying 85k plus for a civic is just nuts. The few that get it msrp yall win the lottery. But i have feeling that will change once the cars hit the floor and the dealers see the 20k they are leaving on the table. You can have deposits and everything but until that car is sold and in your hand with signed paper work... I wouldn't bet on Msrp. Happened with the regular R al the time we saw the stories where people had deposits with agreements of msrp... and then the car was delivered and...

j_limitz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R - Championship White
Country flag
Yup, just curious whether or not if the first batch has landed in Canada yet, if not are they in transit somewhere.
There was a photo of 6-7 of them sitting at the port in Nova Scotia a few weeks ago on one of the FB FK8 groups

BostonCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R 2013 Toyota Corolla
Country flag
I swear I should snatch up that Danvers, MA allocation...

onions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 992
Country flag
what's the msrp supposed to be on these things?

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
When I said we would see these at 60k plus and then we would se raffles for others people said naaaaa.... well I knew we would get the raffles and anyone paying 85k plus for a civic is just nuts. The few that get it msrp yall win the lottery. But i have feeling that will change once the cars hit the floor and the dealers see the 20k they are leaving on the table. You can have deposits and everything but until that car is sold and in your hand with signed paper work... I wouldn't bet on Msrp. Happened with the regular R al the time we saw the stories where people had deposits with agreements of msrp... and then the car was delivered and...
...and I paid MSRP. A little less actually.