2021 Civic RS 12 speaker system

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic RS Hatch (cvt)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can anyone point me to details of the 12 speaker system in the 2021 Civic RS (10th gen). Seems like it might be good to replace the tweeters they don’t seem very precise. Anyone else mess with this setup? I’ve seen various howtos on replacing civic speakers but can’t find actual specs on this.
Sponsored

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
In the US, where most of us are posting from, we have a 10 speaker premium system. But the speakers are all junk. Calling it premium is just a marketing tactic. You are best off looking at the audio forum to see what people have done to their systems for improvement.

Royal_Purple_Oil_Filter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
In the US, where most of us are posting from, we have a 10 speaker premium system. But the speakers are all junk. Calling it premium is just a marketing tactic. You are best off looking at the audio forum to see what people have done to their systems for improvement.
What I did mine is replace all speakers with Audison Prima speakers and +2 bass, +4 subwoofer, especially Audison Voce 3.0 midrange speaker at the center spot it sounds nothing like the stock "premium" system.

Although I found out that there is still this problem from the stock amplifier/dsp is that looks like around 3k to 4khz are elevated and to remedy this is I play my music from my phone and use the phone's built in equalizer to drop down 4khz by 4 or 5 db and it sounds fantastic.

OP
OP
OrangeHatchMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic RS Hatch (cvt)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah, cool, thanks all. I’m new and missed the Audio under Technical Forum, I’ll have a look around there and thanks for the thread link!
Sponsored