2020 Type-R Parts

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
Same in regards to emails. I won't waste any money for international calls if I know they are going to cancel. They either ship my stuff or I contact my CC company for refund.

My view is that no news is good news for right now. I gonna give them a couple of weeks before I dispute the charge if I don't hear anything.
Sponsored

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Glad I was the guinea pig.

Sorry guys.

As to the "legally binding terms" stuff... sure. You're probably right. But good fucking luck finding a UK solicitor willing to take the case, and for a fee that doesn't completely erase all your savings.

But did anybody read the paragraph below that from the screenshot? They can charge you money or get a refund.

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
But did anybody read the paragraph below that from the screenshot? They can charge you money or get a refund.
Yeah, simply reply back to the email and get a full refund. It’ll be refunded fairly quickly.

champwhiteCTR

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yea they covered themselves... it states in their terms that if there is an error they can reach out and offer you a cancellation or correction in price.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah, simply reply back to the email and get a full refund. It’ll be refunded fairly quickly.
If they would ever return my 4 emails

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Anyone have part numbers for the new fake vents? Looking to get the front and rears in black

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyone have part numbers for the new fake vents? Looking to get the front and rears in black
https://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda...ransmission=8&area=2&section=7&assembly=26669
GARNISH ASSY., R. FR. BUMPER SIDE *NH731P*(CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL)
Part Number: 71113-TGH-A50ZE

GARNISH ASSY., L. FR. BUMPER SIDE *NH731P*(CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL)
Part Number: 71118-TGH-A50ZE

https://www.bernardiparts.com/Honda...ransmission=8&area=2&section=7&assembly=26670
GARNISH ASSY., R. RR. BUMPER SIDE *NH731P*(CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL)
Part Number: 71513-TGH-A50ZE
GARNISH ASSY., L. RR. BUMPER SIDE *NH731P*(CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL)
Part Number: 71518-TGH-A50ZE

Zpeedster M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Got mine,& now party's over. I waited to respond to Stacy on how I heard about the deal until "after" I had them in my hands. A fellow R told me Girodisc rotors were lighter (better than these) I was like yeah not $800 better for me. My wallet is heavier for this deal so I'm good.
Here's Stacy's repsonse which was alarmingly quick like minutes after my email.

Stacey Mudd
9:52 AM (0 minutes ago)
to me

Great News!

You're lucky to get these as Honda have now got a price/ supply issue and i'm unable to supply them

SBD47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 2019 Honda CR-V
Country flag
Got mine,& now party's over. I waited to respond to Stacy on how I heard about the deal until "after" I had them in my hands. A fellow R told me Girodisc rotors were lighter (better than these) I was like yeah not $800 better for me. My wallet is heavier for this deal so I'm good.

Stacey Mudd
to me

Great News!

You're lucky to get these as Honda have now got a price/ supply issue and i'm unable to supply them
I just got the dreaded email from her. Pretty sad that they wouldn’t stand behind their advertised price and correct it for future orders. I called her out for trying to blame Honda for increasing the price. The mistake was not on Honda’s side, it was solely theirs. I had planned on getting the Girodisc rotors, but this was too good a deal to pass up. I guess it’s back to Girodisc for me. Those who received their rotors, congrats!

Warcrab

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Soul EV, 2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Just got my tracking number on the rotors.

Ordered on May 20th

Shall see when it arrives.

Hopefully more people will get this deal.

This shipment includes the following items:

Item # Description Qty
LMAPART Parts 2

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag

Stacey Mudd
to me

Great News!

Can you provide her email address? I have not had any response with the sales or phone calls. Thanks.

zcEF

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
You are all so lucky! I ordered a pair last Friday and I guess my card didn't like being used over seas, so it gave me an error code when I placed the order, so I tried again just in case and error again. Looked at my bank the next day and they still charged me, twice.

Have emailed 3 times over the last 7 days and have got no response. Will wait a couple more until I have my bank dispute the charges. Love it.

Zpeedster M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
As with all deals, you have to act fast cross fingers and hope you get it. I've read of a super deal on home theater equipment and shipments were actually called back by suppliers while on UPS trucks out for delivery. So I say it's not a deal until it's in your hands, if missed move on to the next deal.
Sponsored