2020 Type-R Parts

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I’ve never paid attention but I’d bet they own another 10th gen civic. Either way I just find it odd. I’d never hang around forums after selling the car

sell mustang and come back. You know you wanna
Na I still like the car and want to keep up with the car. Plenty of people join other forums to keep up with cars they like. It is why they are called car enthusiasts. No different then when you were a little kid and put a picture of a car you liked on a wall /screensaver/ locker door....
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
I’ll google all about potential cars I’m going to buy and read forums for info but never create a name and post unless I own it

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
I’ll google all about potential cars I’m going to buy and read forums for info but never create a name and post unless I own it
Well we all live life different now don't we? But I promise in the future to check with you and the others on how I should live my life. Funny no one wants to be told how to live their life but have no problems telling others how they should live theirs.

So anyway Back on topic... yeah the parts look good on the 2020 list can't wait to see prices.

jdm_94

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R & 14 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok for me please the Grills(if it will fit in the older bumper cover hope Honda don't decide to change it something), shift knob, and brake rotors!!!
I read someone here said the release in Japan will be in summer but I also I heard in my local Honda dealer that the release in America was gonna be at the end of March, anybody can confirm this???!!

DRKSYD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
I would be in for the rotors/pads. Interested to see comparison on weight. Then also on if maybe rocks won't get stuck as often.

JohnEBlaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 CW Type R
Country flag
I would be in for the rotors/pads. Interested to see comparison on weight. Then also on if maybe rocks won't get stuck as often.
I assume very little difference.

I’m very curious to hear reviews and that will determine what updated parts I’ll buy.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
I assume very little difference.

I’m very curious to hear reviews and that will determine what updated parts I’ll buy.
If the rotor saves 5lbs each like the Girodisc without any other benefits I am probably in. Then again maybe just get the Girodisc since they also make rears that save 3lbs each. Just with be a decision of do i want an aftermarket or Honda part.

Dipz

First Name
Dipz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Type R
Country flag
Better pic of the shift knob (only important thing on the 2020) and I guess the steering wheel is okay

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Type-R Parts C253AF6D-345B-4EA9-AE97-8A28BF03DD93

CTRHONDATA

Banned
Banned
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Ok for me please the Grills(if it will fit in the older bumper cover hope Honda don't decide to change it something), shift knob, and brake rotors!!!
I read someone here said the release in Japan will be in summer but I also I heard in my local Honda dealer that the release in America was gonna be at the end of March, anybody can confirm this???!!
yes i have my order in for a march pickup

Reactions: Tmy

BurgerSlayer

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyone know if the vents are a direct replacement? I have a 19 CTR and dislike the honeycomb look. The new ones aren't much better but beats drying them with a leaf blower.

FriscoBrah

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Championship White Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone know if the vents are a direct replacement? I have a 19 CTR and dislike the honeycomb look. The new ones aren't much better but beats drying them with a leaf blower.
I read somewhere the rear vents don't fit due to minor differences. Not sure about the front...

You should be drying your car with a leaf blower anyway if you want avoid paint swirls. Plus it's much quicker if you have a decent blower.
Sponsored