amurciano

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
I also got the email from Stacy stating the price has increased and I'll need to pay the additional even though I got my order in with the cheaper price. Really unfortunate, those who got theirs shipped are really lucky!
This is probably why people were getting asked to pay more shipping, to cover their bases and find a legal way to charge you more.

amurciano

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
At this point, for the price they are asking, aren't there other rotors out there that are just as good for same price or cheaper? If so can anyone list them?

TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CBP CTR, '17 SGP SPORT TOURING 6MT(SOLD)
Country flag
Thats messed up dude. I would call them and complain, maybe ask if they can honor the price you originally paid for and/or to split the extra costs. Thats not fair nor right of them.
Did they send you a confirmation email, ?:
1590670801359.png
I ordered after him and got a confirmation email right after I placed the order showing the original price but still got the email requesting more money today.

amurciano

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered after him and got a confirmation email right after I placed the order showing the original price but still got the email requesting more money today.
Sorry to hear that and I guess it does say that if there is a corrected price they can change it. Still I would call them and complain, you have nothing to lose.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
I still have not gotten a word from them. I even emailed Stacey. My credit card was charged. This is screwed up.

How can I call internationally for free?

amurciano

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I still have not gotten a word from them. I even emailed Stacey. My credit card was charged. This is screwed up.

How can I call internationally for free?
its not free but google mail has a phone call feature. I called them yesterday using this and I think it cost me like 2 cents or something like that. Just add a dollar and your good.
Or maybe whatsapp

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag
At this point, for the price they are asking, aren't there other rotors out there that are just as good for same price or cheaper? If so can anyone list them?
At full retail price ($300/rotor) there are aftermarket 2 piece options that are around the same price (Still a little more), but I think Rolloface are the closest at $700 for the fronts: https://www.evasivemotorsports.com/...ement-rotors-front-honda-civic-type-r-fk8-17/

I think Centric makes 1 piece rotors that are basically the same as 17-19 OEM ones that are way cheaper though, so unless you really want 2 piece you don't HAVE to pay that much (if you're a 18-19 owner).

Iilac

Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, CTR, TUNDRA, MAXIMA, CX9
Country flag
I called around 12:30 to 1:30 PM their time and it kept going to VM. No responses to my email and no email requesting additional payment or shipping fees here.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
I called around 12:30 to 1:30 PM their time and it kept going to VM. No responses to my email and no email requesting additional payment or shipping fees here.
Same in regards to emails. I won't waste any money for international calls if I know they are going to cancel. They either ship my stuff or I contact my CC company for refund.