2020 SportLine Fk8 Black Front Seat Covers

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
Good god. How much for the entire seat assembly?

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I'm curious as whether or not there's such thing as hondapartsnow.com or the like, that sells factory Honda parts, but European models.

Because it's literally a 1 to 1 replacement except for the fabric, I'm thinking it could be a cheaper replacement than a whole seat assembly... Here are some US parts I think are essential comparison.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 SportLine Fk8 Black Front Seat Covers 1614307456472

reference: https://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts...t/interior_bumper/front_seat_driver_side.html

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Sorry for bringing this thread back up, but I'm curious as whether or not there's such thing as hondapartsnow.com or the like, that sells factory Honda parts, but European models.

Because it's literally a 1 to 1 replacement except for the fabric, I'm thinking it could be a cheaper replacement than a whole seat assembly... Here are some US parts I think are essential comparison.
1614307456472.png

reference: https://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts...t/interior_bumper/front_seat_driver_side.html
That’s about 700 bucks per seat, cheaper than the 1k that was estimated before (since prices dropped for those parts). But you would still need to factor the upholstery work and shipping. That is all assuming the pricing of these translate over the EU/UK models.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag

1614307456472.png

It doesn't have newer than 2019

https://www.parts-honda.uk/

Ouhei

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR
Country flag

1614307456472.png

At $700/seat it might actually be worth it for those that want the change. I do wonder how hard they are to swap though lol.

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
At $700/seat it might actually be worth it for those that want the change. I do wonder how hard they are to swap though lol.
There're youtube videos (from 1 channel) from an Accord owner who swapped his seats to the Type R. Maybe there is a market for our old seats if someone wanted to recoup that crazy cost for the whole seat assembly.

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
Just thought that I would update you all to the price and availability of the soon to be released Black 2020 Type R front seat covers.

Will be available towards the end of May 2020 and the price for a full set (4 pieces) is going to be ÂŁ2362.00 (US $2736.00) plus shipping.

I am taking pre-orders now and accept PayPal.

Stephen

84-honda-civic-type-r-sport-line-2020-press-seats.jpg
Kinda intested in this, are you still accepting orders?

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Just thought that I would update you all to the price and availability of the soon to be released Black 2020 Type R front seat covers.

Will be available towards the end of May 2020 and the price for a full set (4 pieces) is going to be ÂŁ2362.00 (US $2736.00) plus shipping.

I am taking pre-orders now and accept PayPal.

Stephen

84-honda-civic-type-r-sport-line-2020-press-seats.jpg
Bring over like 20 sets, do group buy sale, insta-buy. I can organize the group buy for ya if needed.

TheGreekFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BB CTR, '23 SO 4Runner TRD Pro
Country flag
Maybe there is a market for our old seats if someone wanted to recoup that crazy cost for the whole seat assembly.
I would be interested in a set of someone's red covers if they are low enough usage with no blemishes.

Plan to keep the car a long time and the wear on the driver's seat does worry me a bit.

OverRev

First Name
PC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 EG5, 1999 EK9, 2019 FK8
Country flag
Just spoken with my Honda dealer here in the UK. The seat covers now have part numbers set up on the Honda system but only 3 out of the 4 parts are available to order. The back ordered cover will be available in early November.

The price for the set of four covers is ÂŁ3529.10 (Sterling)

I can supply any genuine Honda parts through my UK based parts business and I ship globally with UPS. PayPal accepted

Stephen

what are the part numbers, please?

flacobill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 IS500 his, 2020 RR FK7- hers
Country flag
I can supply any genuine Honda parts through my UK based parts business and I ship globally with UPS. PayPal accepted

Stephen
Hi Stephen
Are you able to get the stronger hatch struts on the FK7 EX that support the sportline wing?

Si_HFP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic HFP Coupe
Country flag
Hi Stephen, just curious if November is the ETA for covers? If your still accepting orders? And if the euro sportline type R seats have airbags like the US models in the seat covers?
Sponsored