2020 Sport Touring Pricing

grr187usmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Can you break that down? How much off MSRP and did you get any of the rebates?
Sorry, I should have been a little more specific.

I had a military incentive, recent grad incentive, and the honda loyalty incentive that brought down the price by $2k. No dealer add ons at all. Bone stock Sport Touring. About $550 for dealer fee, $100 tags/title, and 6% sales tax. I don't have the paperwork with me right now, but working backwards I think the
Can you break that down? How much off MSRP and did you get any of the rebates?
(Rounding to nearest hundred)
They had MSRP of $29,900

“Discounts” of $5,100 (Big kicker here: I used military, recent grad, and Honda loyalty incentives

Bringing the subtotal to $24,800

Tags, title, taxes, dealer fee $1,500

OTD of $26,400 ish
Only add-on was some wheel locks.
Again, this was NC. End of the month, end of the quarter, super rainy day and Covid-19 were all in my favor obviously.
Sponsored

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
Sorry, I should have been a little more specific.

I had a military incentive, recent grad incentive, and the honda loyalty incentive that brought down the price by $2k. No dealer add ons at all. Bone stock Sport Touring. About $550 for dealer fee, $100 tags/title, and 6% sales tax. I don't have the paperwork with me right now, but working backwards I think the

(Rounding to nearest hundred)
They had MSRP of $29,900

“Discounts” of $5,100 (Big kicker here: I used military, recent grad, and Honda loyalty incentives

Bringing the subtotal to $24,800

Tags, title, taxes, dealer fee $1,500

OTD of $26,400 ish
Only add-on was some wheel locks.
Again, this was NC. End of the month, end of the quarter, super rainy day and Covid-19 were all in my favor obviously.
Awesome thanks! That's real tempting if I could get $4k off with the loyalty rebate. Of course $3k off a Sport hatch is also tempting! Gonna test drive an Si once the inventories are back to normal. Hard to find any around here. And I'll drive the Elantra GT N-line.

grr187usmc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Awesome thanks! That's real tempting if I could get $4k off with the loyalty rebate. Of course $3k off a Sport hatch is also tempting! Gonna test drive an Si once the inventories are back to normal. Hard to find any around here. And I'll drive the Elantra GT N-line.
Nice man. For reference, I had about 3 dealers in the area offering $21,000 OTD for a sport with the Pro Pack II. Same incentives.

garyd1992

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Just got the 2021 Sport Touring Hatch in white for $27900 OTD in NC.

One dealer incentive; $500 student discount. Pitted two dealerships against themselves and went with the lowest option.

Got all season weather mats, mud flaps, 3m door film and on handle, trunk tray, wheel locks.
Sponsored

Last edited: