Website
facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all! As many of you have seen the new 2020 rear bumper valence has been available and it's pretty dirt cheap. Picture below (not my car) is an EX with the rear sport valence. the cutout for exhaust is the only glaring thing (I THINK). IF anyone has it already I'd love to crowd source and possibly get a prototype block off plate made with a 3d printer. If anyone has already done this mod or has a valence in hand, Can you trace the pattern onto a piece of cardboard? and then take a picture next to a ruler. Or if anyone is fabrication savvy, possibly make one out of plexi with tabs to mount into the valence so we can mount it with 3m or something or other?

AGAIN NOT MY CAR lol
Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Sport Hatchback Rear Valence MOD for EX/LX Block off Plate c_oc=AQkwxMLRiVVF956HjAzemNq7OkgyS-HYn9Z5EIrq-ehfkFrlgaTY59CTzms9f2V8Wvg&_nc_ht=scontent.fphl2-4
Sponsored

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
euro models have the full version(or stripped down version) of the rear valence, is it possible that the part will reach the US? hehe.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Sport Hatchback Rear Valence MOD for EX/LX Block off Plate 044C472E-0E10-4556-968C-3AF224C9997B
Sponsored