2020 Si Wheel Touch Up Paint?

dk127itr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Does anyone know what paint is on the matte black wheels of the 20 Si? With 260 miles on my new Si, I let my friend wheel the car. When pulling out he knicked the curb. Ouch. Not too bad, but the metal beneath the paint shows and touching it up would probably make it completely unnoticeable. I realize honda probably doesn't have a touchup paint for it, but a Dupli color or something would be helpful...
Sponsored

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
I just used basic black spray paint for my curb rash. Worked pretty well.

si_well

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
I did the same thing an on my 2020 wheels and just took a shot in the dark on a color. I got the duplicate-color ASF0104 universal matte black touch up paint and it worked like a dandy. I wish I had before and after pictures to show you, but you can’t even tell anything happened.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Wheel Touch Up Paint? 9DF85100-C086-4D9F-8C8A-C41C53D57FA3

OP
OP

dk127itr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Thanks guys. I asked my buddy to get the Dupli-Color, i'll take some before and after pictures.

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have the dupli-color for my SI and the color matches perfect. Got some knicks taking off the front bumper once and happen to give my wheels road rash the same day lmao and it matched PERFECT! they have all the OEM colors at O'Reilly its actually from honda and i believe its listed as Crystal black pearl. So idk if they will have the new matte black color but if they have OEM of mine... im sure they'll have yours
Sponsored