Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
I really like the look of both the 2020 front and rear garnish. Did you have to take the bumpers off to replace them?
Plastic pry tools will be enough to take them off and on. The front does have a push pin on the inside which you have to snake loose out before you can take the garnish piece off. I replaced my front garnishes with a third party component with LEDs. The rears, I had installed LED markers. mine with

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Rear Bumper Garnish IMG_E4532.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Rear Bumper Garnish IMG_E4542.JPG

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Great looking car you got Lance. Can you post a link for the front garnish pieces?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/401615315160

I would strongly advise against it though. Firstly, after installing, those LED were way too strong. It felt like another set of headlights. If you noticed, I placed a black wrap on the top strip to lessen the light and also just to expose 3 small LED strips (which i think was cool). Second, the featured turn signals are only blinkers (yellow) which I thought were sequential lights. Third, after Less than a year of using it, the right side white LEDs gave way. It dimmed first then gone while the signal blinkers still work though. I contacted the seller and fortunately they replied. I told them the situation and after sending pics they claimed to have sent a replacement. That was 3 months ago. Up til now, tracking the said replacement, it is somewhere in limbo!

Honda Civic 10th gen 2020 Si Rear Bumper Garnish IMG_E6136.JPG

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know what part numbers to order for the front?

OP
OP
roadrunner1782
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
Doublestack00 there is another thread here with all the part numbers, they vary depending on what color you need but there is a list of other parts you need in addition to the vent itself.

OP
OP
roadrunner1782
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Country flag
On a side note if you are gonna order any I’d recommend calling the place first because I have been waiting for a week and finally called today to find out what the deal was and they said one of the parts I ordered was on backorder. Don’t know if it’s an area thing or nationwide but I ordered mine through hondapartswholesaledirect.com.

sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Sorry to reiterate.... but essentially a 2018 Si sedan can take on the 2020 Si sedan, with a few modifications such as cutting out the vent so they would fit.... can anyone confirm this before i pull the trigger? haha ?

sib2on

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Plastic pry tools will be enough to take them off and on. The front does have a push pin on the inside which you have to snake loose out before you can take the garnish piece off. I replaced my front garnishes with a third party component with LEDs. The rears, I had installed LED markers. mine with

IMG_E4532.JPG

IMG_E4542.JPG
Hey, do you mind telling me what are the spoiler replacement you have??? Appears to be a trunk deck ducktail spoiler/3rd break light now?

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Doublestack00 there is another thread here with all the part numbers, they vary depending on what color you need but there is a list of other parts you need in addition to the vent itself.
Can you link the thread? I can't find it. Thanks!

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks great. I have a 2020 Si and want to do that. How did you cut out the honey comb sections? can you pop these inserts off without removing the rear bumper?
Thanks! And it’s not too bad if you have a dremel. The honey comb section is screwed into the back and also with little tabs like what holds the whole thing to the bumper.

I marked out a section to cut out on the plastic behind it and cut away. You’ll want to keep all the mounting tab locations. I just kept putting the honey comb section over to see what needed to be trimmed and then it fit fine with all mounting hardware.

Cutting the rear bumper is the easy part. A utility knife and some pressure is all it takes.

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey, do you mind telling me what are the spoiler replacement you have??? Appears to be a trunk deck ducktail spoiler/3rd break light now?
Aftermarket (Ebay) Type-R Spoiler. It was all black plastic. I carbon fiber wrapped it myself and painted it. The trunk spoiler is also from Ebay. There was only one seller I found that has it and it is colored white. Had to sand it down and painted it too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-2018-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited:

kevok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Yes they fit without any modifications. 17-18s have to cut the bumper out. I just did mine not to long ago and made it a real vent haha
74796922-6686-4CE4-A8ED-09144B6FEF97.jpeg
What is the benefit of this? What does it vent?

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is the benefit of this? What does it vent?
Probably nothing but I personally don’t like the fake vent look. If anything, it helps air that gets trapped by the rear bumper flow out. I did it mainly for looks.
Sponsored